BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 10:07:08 AM EDT
This guy is a true American.

[url]http://www.barrettrifles.com/ltr_0703.htm[/url]

[^]

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#1]
That guy is doing 10x more for Caifornia than what the NRA is (not) doing. I will own a 50 someday. A Barrett!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, where the hell is the rest of the firearms industry? Optics manufacturers, etc? I am almost disgusted by the lack of effort by the rest of the industry. We have a strong foothold going here, politically at least, but yet only Barrett speaks out.

WTF we gotta do? Threaten to boycott our own favortie gun manufacturers to get them to fight?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:55:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't want a .50, but I really want to support this man with my dollar. Hell I'd like to support him with my vote!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]
This is why I bought a Barret T-Shirt.......until I can afford a Barret rifle, that is.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Kudos to Mr. Barrett. Perhaps our friends at the NRA will blacklist him for jumping out of line and leading the charge.

He needs to be rewarded for his stand.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:07:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If California were to ban the sale of the Barrett .50 cal rifle we will stop the sale and service of all Barrett products to all State Law Enforcement agencies of the state of California immediately and ask all small arms manufactures to consider similar action.
View Quote

Mr. Barrett is a good man
View Quote

Even with all the restrictive laws Ka. is still one of, if not the largest market for handguns in the nation.

I don't think small arms manufacturers are going to stop shipping arms here and shoot themselves in the foot financially.

But, I do respect Mr. Barretts stance.

Only if we had more people in Ka that would make a stand and have as much conviction as he.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#9]
If you would like to support Ronnie Barret for his stance, you can get a T-Shirt here for $17.50 delivered:

[url]www.barrettrifles.com/accessories2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:30:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't want a .50, but I really want to support this man with my dollar.
View Quote

no problem!!!!!!!!!!!  you can buy a barrett and give it to me [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top