Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2011 5:51:31 AM EDT

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:52:24 AM EDT
[#1]
See you at anthrocon, you sick sick man.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:53:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
See you at anthrocon, you sick sick man.

/thread.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Why not.

ETA Captain Kirk would hit that like a hurricane banging a retards head in a screen door.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#4]
No... She probably has teeth down there

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:55:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was
sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the
Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life
transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just
couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have...
reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so
illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of
living... if you don't have a dick?"
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:56:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Why the smurf not?  Every other mothersmurfer in smurfville's smurfed the everloving smurf outta that.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

I guess we won't be seeing Horny Smurf in our lifetimes.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:57:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Only if She's a "Back Door Smurfette"!
(I wonder if I would end up with blue poo on My Big Magoo?)

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:58:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Has it ever been determined how Smurfs reproduce?

Logic and observation would tend to lean towards Smurfette laying lots of eggs (like some kind of insect colony).  When I was a kid in Germany, a big theory was that this particular Smurf town was some kind of gay town, and maybe Smurfette is more of a fag hag - but there are perhaps "normal" Smurfs living elsewhere.

Smurfette was created by Gargamel, so she's not involved on how they traditionally reproduce.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Logic and observation would tend to lean towards Smurfette laying lots of eggs (like some kind of insect colony).  When I was a kid in Germany, a big theory was that this particular Smurf town was some kind of gay town, and maybe Smurfette is more of a fag hag - but there are perhaps "normal" Smurfs living elsewhere.

That's no theory.

The Smurfs are a bunch of faggots and communists.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 6:29:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I guess yes but i would have to wrap her in duct tape so miss 3 apples high did not explode.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 6:58:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

What

The

Fuck?
You know this......How?

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#14]
In before #21 and #24
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:

What
The
Fuck?
You know this......How?

Because I watched Donnie Darko.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#16]
GD has always been goofy and stupid at times (and very entertaining), BUT this tops the cake at this point.

WHAT

THE

FUCK?

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't understand kids these days.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd smurf her
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

GD has always been goofy and stupid at times (and very entertaining), BUT this tops the cake at this point.

WHAT

THE

FUCK?

It's Friday man, cut me some slack.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:32:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No... She probably has teeth down there

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

This.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

What

The

Fuck?

You know this......How?

I saw a flash video of Papa Smurf instructing Smurfette to lick his ass.  I assume that if Papa had a penis, he would have gone for that instead.  I'm afraid he's probably correct.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Twice
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:53:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why the smurf not?  Every other mothersmurfer in smurfville's smurfed the everloving smurf outta that.

First time it happened to me on here. Taking a sip of my coffee, read your post, and spit it out laughing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:54:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Who am I kidding.  Yeah....... yeah I'd hit it.  She's got pretty hips; and a small, tight mouth.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#25]
I vote no to sex with half human, half animal cartoon girls.

As far as being blue is concerned, it never stopped James T Kirk, and it wouldn't stop me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT

THE

FUCK?

It's Friday man, cut me some slack.

OK, Bro.

Just this ONE time.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:03:57 AM EDT
[#27]
lol.

been a long week.  TGIF.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

When I lived in Germany as a kid, we never talked about the Smurfs having freaky gay sex.

You, Sir.....are an interesting man.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smurfette was created by Gargamel, so she's not involved on how they traditionally reproduce.

Intelligent design. Gargamel was the smurf god. A largely impotent and mean spirited one.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

First time it happened to me on here. Taking a sip of my coffee, read your post, and spit it out laughing.

Nice.

Wait 'til it comes out your nose.  That's rough, but it packs a serious caffeine buzz!
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#31]
damn...
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:14:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Id Smurf the shit out of her! She wont be able to Smurf for a week after Im done with her!
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Go outside, now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:15:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Like a cartoon screen door in a cartoon hurricane
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#35]
When did Smurfette get huge jugs?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

this.  I'd bet she is very good at what she does.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#37]
+1 post count
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:22:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

When a boy Smurf loves a girl Smurf a whole lot, he whips out his huge throbbing smurf, and smurfs her long time until they both smurf hard. Then, a few months later, a baby smurf is born.

That's how Smurfs reproduce.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This actually explains quite a bit to me.

I vote we no longer allow germans to breed.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#40]
already did
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:24:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

They Smuck!

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

They Smuck!

With a name like that, you know it has to be good.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top