Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 5:20:10 PM EDT
Now don’t get me wrong or anything, I’m pretty conservative, I’m extremely Christian also, but I just don’t see why we should amend the constitution to make marriage a man/woman only thing.  What are your opinions?

But here’s some food for thought...
Currently, homosexuals can get civil unions, which give them all the benefits of a marriage such as health benefits and stuff, but they don’t have to go through a divorce, they just cancel the union, so isn’t it in their best interest not to get a marriage anyway?

And considering the divorce rates in this country, does it really matter? The sanctity of marriage is already far degraded...

anyway... discus...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Get the Government OUT of ALL marriage.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Get the Government OUT of ALL marriage.

exactaly!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I would rather gay marriage either way not be in the Consitution.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top