Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 6:58:26 PM EDT
Questions please . . . .

A short time ago, about in the middle of W's speech, a "protester" made a butt of himself, and was "shown the door"  ! !

A couple of BIG dudes that helped him out were wearing yellow colored ball caps.  Anyone else see that ? ? ?

So . . . who are the dudes in the hats, and why the hats ? ? ?

Thanks  !

Goooooooooo George  ! ! ! ! !
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw that myself.

As a SWAG, I'll bet there are only specific people there who are allowed to wear yellow baseball hats.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of those hats, they have a big "W" on them and 2004. They come in yellow, orange, and black. Perfect for pissing off a lib. I rember when I first got it I wore it to an arts and craft show with my wife (lots of libs are into artsy stuff)
They would smile at me until they realized what my hat stood for.

I think it was undercover security or secret service blending into the crowd, since typically Secret Service and military types don't wear political slogans while on duty.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
DK,

OK so much for my swag.  Although I didn't see any other yellow baseball hats.

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
If you look close from now on (to previous footage since it is over) you will see lots of them. I noticed because I have one. They are for sale on W's website.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The men in yellow hats have seen the truth.   Their job is to show others the truth as the lord has directed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#6]
security, hats so they can easily identify each other easily in the masses.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Cracka' Down!

Stick time!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Time to order one.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:42:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Time to order one.

georgewbushstore1.cybrhost.com/images/100_2106.jpg

Yes that is what I have.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy Shit I wanted to get another one and typed this:

http://www.georgebushstore.com/

Look at that bull shit.

I originally got an email from Bush Country and found my first one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:45:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Holy Shit I wanted to get another one and typed this:

http://www.georgebushstore.com/

Look at that bull shit.

They will do anything to smear W.   For some reason, I have no problem with this t shirt.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:49:58 AM EDT
[#12]
maybe they were there with curious george?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:51:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I find it strange that only guys in yellow hats dragged that asshole out of there.
No, I think they were "special".  All of them were wearing suits.
If you had "special" security, and you wanted people to be able to find them and rat out an interloper, you'd give them a yellow hat to make them easily identifiable.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:55:35 AM EDT
[#14]
As far as I can tell:
Yellow hat = gorilla in a suit who's up-to-date on his shots and thus is able to man-handle liberals without fear of most saliva-borne diseases.  I bet he also had to volunteer for the job.  

I would have volunteered given the chance, but I'm not a gorilla by any sense of the imagination.

The guys in the hats responded to found interlopers, no ratting needed as the crowd starts yelling "Four more years!" to drown out the liberal as soon as they open their piehole.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I would have volunteered given the chance,...SNIP
Kharn

I would've paid to be a yellow hat there.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I like the way that the crowd reacted. As soon as the shouting started they drowned it out with chants of Four More Years.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#17]
The yellow hats are for loading and unloading only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top