Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 11:55:18 AM EDT
It is very unbelievable to my fellow officials in my country and United Kingdom under Citibank of London that your fund is still On hold in account, having received the instruction, I went into action to see what I can do to help from my own side to raise some funds for you to assist for the release of fund. And right now I have to announce to you that I have some funds with me at the moment. And I want you to see it as my contribution to move this project forward and an attestation of my sincerity and commitment for crediting of your US$8.3M to your nominated approved bank account.

However, I called one of my friends who signed a check for me after I have explain to him everything with him and I promise him that I will pay him back in a shot while. I have with me US$780 so now I want you to see what you can do to raise the remaining sum so we can pay for the registration fee which will necessitate further action on the release of your fund into your account. So my dear like I earlier told you I want you to see it as my contribution to see project achieved by you. Secondly, let me reaffirm to you that I solidly defended your person’s integrity before the investigators from International
Financial Unit (I.F.U), who wanted to know whether you are qualified to receive such huge amount of fund or not. Being straight-forward and unshaken in my defense of you, the I.F.U investigators accepted to allow your fund to be released to you but with a clause that you must pay for the registration of the transfer access pin codes.

So right now I will implore you to see that you do something about the remaining fees which is US$100 as soon as possible and pay for the transfer access pin codes for this is what left now for you to do to receive your fund.
===============================================================
WESTERN UNION INFORMATION
Name: Leo Hans
Address: Abuja-Nigeria
Test question: Cake.
Answer: Flour.
AMOUNT: US$100. VIA WESTERN UNION.
===============================================================
As soon as you made the payment please send to me the
MTCN NUMBER:..................   FULL NAME::..................  FULL ADDRESS:.......................

So contact me Mr. Paulson  H. Maynard at this Information telephone number: 234-803-751-4782, email: [email protected]

Mr. Paulson H. Maynard
(Senior Payment Director)
TELEPHONE OFFICE: +234-803-751-4782
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#1]
The cake is a fucking lie!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems legit, what could go wrong?

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm your long lost cousin, can you spare a $100,000.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top