Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2002 12:15:41 PM EDT
Anybody else having problems? Mine's been unavailable for a day.

[i]Temporary problem accessing your mailbox.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
The problem with your mailbox has now been logged, and we are working to restore your access.
Thank you for your patience.

Privacy Policy- Terms of Service - Guidelines
Copyright © 1994-2002 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.[/i]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
No problems here.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
They're changing to a new version.Some may be having trouble.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
They're reading your mail, you're marked as a domestic terrorist.  Mail all your guns to me for safe keeping...
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I hosed my computer and was reinstalling SBC Yahoo Dial which couldn't access the registration.  

When I called the Help Line a message said they were having trouble with their servers, to try again later.  These may or may not be related issues.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Can you get into any other Yahoo services (My Yahoo, Geocities, etc?) or is it just mail you're locked out of?

If it's everything, your account has probably been disabled for some reason.  if it's just mail, I don't know what to tell you.  I've been using the beta version ever since it became available, and while I see the occasional hiccup, it usually only lasts a few seconds.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I only use yahoo for the free mail. But I checked and clicked on "my yahoo" for the first time, ever, and it worked. Saw the mail tab and clicked it, and was able to get into my mailbox. So I guess the problem is cleared up.
Don't have a clue if going to "my yahoo" first, and clicking mail from there, had anything to do with.
Sometimes I think the machines are out to get us. Reminds me of "Hyperion" and "The Fall Of Hyperion."
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top