Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2001 11:10:53 AM EDT
HEY!!!
I just rented this movie at Block Buster called "ROGUE FORCE"
It's AWESOME!!
It's about this Chicago SWAT team which is tired of all the lagalities and red tape,and they are sick of seeing the thugs they bust get out the next day,so this SWAT team goes around,killing these gang lords.This movie is one of the few movies like "HEAT" in which the action sequences are very realistic,and in fact they had real SWAT operators in the movie,and they helped alot in the making of the film.
At the end,the SWAT team faces off against a FBI-HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) the SWAT guys use supressed Mp5s,and a SPAS-12,while the FBI dudes use AR-15s.There's also a SWAT guy who uses an M-14 sniper rifle,and an M24 bolt action at the end.It's so cool,I just ordered the DVD:)
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 11:36:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Vigilante LEO street justice. No wonder you thought it was accurate.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#3]
That was a great movie.  I bought it so if I ever felr down and out I could just watch it a feel all good again.
[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll have to check it out.

Anyone seen Enemy at the Gates? I saw previews for it and wondered if it would be worth the 3.50 to rent it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#5]
It has Robert Patrick and Michael Rooker from Days of thunder.  It is pretty good.  I would recommend watching it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw this movie on HBO. I liked it.

Recommend it to everyone here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I just ordered the DVD one,after watching it on VHS.The DVD one has SWAT guy commentary:)
Anyhow,I loved the movie,the beginning is great,just like Rainbow Six.
I thought it was VERY cool how the SWAT sniper positioned himself on the balcony,they other snipers could not see him because of the time of day,and the angle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top