Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:58:14 AM EDT
Linky

Is it possible to have 3 excellent movies in a row?  Looks good so far!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I saw it last week.  Looks to be a grat movie.  Kelsey Grammer as The Beast should be great.  As well as having Jean Grey back.

Uh....how the hell did you see it last week!?!?!?  Not supose to be out till May/25/06??!?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I saw it last week.  Looks to be a grat movie.  Kelsey Grammer as The Beast should be great.  As well as having Jean Grey back.

Kelsey Grammer's voice is as close as I can imagine to Hank McCoy's voice, but I don't know how they'll make him fit the body mass.  Maybe something like Darth Vader with James Earl Jones' voice?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I know very little about comics, but I loved the first two flicks.

That being said, I'd love to see Spiderman thrown into the mix in this franchise, and have him put the smackdown on Wolverine just for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That being said, I'd love to see Spiderman thrown into the mix in this franchise, and have him put the smackdown on Wolverine just for shits and giggles.

I have the very first "Spiderman vs Wolverine" somewhere.
Both of them in East Germany looking for a former spy.
Very cool battle between the two, and Spidey doesn't get off so easy.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kelsey Grammer's voice is as close as I can imagine to Hank McCoy's voice, but I don't know how they'll make him fit the body mass.  Maybe something like Darth Vader with James Earl Jones' voice?

How so? Kelsey's a big guy. Give him a bit o' padding under the suit and he should be fine.

Seen the trailer a few times and didn't notice it was him until you mentioned it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Side Show Bob...lol
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How so? Kelsey's a big guy. Give him a bit o' padding under the suit and he should be fine.

Seen the trailer a few times and didn't notice it was him until you mentioned it.

Hank McCoy has the physique of a gorilla (or close, anyway).
I just can't see Kelsey bulking up with foam padding and then performing the aerial feats that Dr. McCoy was known for.  Heck, I can't imagine him walking believably.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have the very first "Spiderman vs Wolverine" somewhere.
Both of them in East Germany looking for a former spy.
Very cool battle between the two, and Spidey doesn't get off so easy.

If I remember right the spies name was Charley (a female)

I used to collect comics for many, many years, had over 20,000 books of varing titles. Mostly marvel and Image. I had complete runs of alot of titles (#1 - present)
 The collection was valued at over $ 100,000 (It was to be part of my retirement fund).
Someone broke into my house and stole the whole collection.   I havent bought one since.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top