Posted: 5/5/2002 3:35:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Sculder and Mully do eachother.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Goody then we can live it over and over again in the next ten years of syndication.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#4]
They will finally identify the alien race living among us and trying to take over the planet.

The  F' ing Liberals.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]
[sleep]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#6]
they all get killed for knowing to much
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang, if that don't beat all! [(:|)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Have the secrets of the Cigarette Man been revealed yet?
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Dana wakes up and she has had a dream! She is really a bar maid in a seedy little bar in Vancouver. Fox is the town drunk and the CSM is the bar owner.

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#11]
The show ran way too long, suffered from extraordinarily poor long-term plot development and writing, and cliched itself after about the 5th season.  The new characters of last season were meant to give the show a "next generation," but the characters are not as interesting (or as attractive) as the originals.

I got tired of the repetitive episodes that gave the same conspiracy information halfway through season 6.  The series, while great in its inception and novelty, just fizzled because Chris Carter was completely incapable of developping a convincing long-term plotline that everybody could follow.  Many viewers (including myself) finally threw in the towel after hearing the "all your questions are answered, the mysteries are revealed....." crap over and over again.

Unlike Babylon 5, The X-Files didn't have the plot and airing time worked out in the beginning.  Carter milked it as long as he could by teasing th audience, he just didn't figure out that you need some different teases to maintain interest.

End game, Carter killed his own show because he wanted to milk it (and make a fortune, which I can't blame him for) for longer than the audience was willing to stand.

/geek mode off
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#12]
The Truth Is Out There.  Really.  But I don't think we're going to find out in the last episodes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top