Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 5:59:26 AM EDT
Ok what does everyone think or know about these systems, looks interesting.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought one to use in a Prometric testing center I ran. Worked well.

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:20:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#3]
You might want to keep in mind that "[b]ANYONE[/b]" with a x10 *reciever can, right channel/frequency, pick up the your camera's images. I sent mine back, it did'nt work right. They do have a good 30day trial/return policy.IMO
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought one, hooked it to a 12 volt battery along with a passive infrared detector. All were contained in a MTM Dry Box and placed in the clover field at my northern property. The reciever was hooked to tape recorder in my cabin about 150 yards away.  I keep track of the deer and turkey of visit the field.

The quality of the picture is ok for seeing what is going on, not very good for detail.

I've also taken the camera/transmitter apart and put them into clocks, books etc to catch thieves at work. I've also used the recievers and transmitters with other low light cameras from other places.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top