Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:34:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Rain is overrated.

[puke]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I love rain!

But not dust storms!
Did you see that one near Casa Grande/Coolidge area on the news that created a 23(?) car pile up?

John
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 4:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
you can have some of ours here in Illinois.
I'm getting ready to head out the door to a match and it looks like rain. I hate shooting in the rain!
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Our Black Lab pup was running around in the rain like a nut! She's never seen rain since she was born. We all got a good laugh out of it.

coyote3
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Same with our pup, Shilo, he went NUTS over the rain and subsequent cooler weather this AM, took him to the Tempe arts festival this morning.

Link Posted: 4/7/2002 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#6]
RAIN............???????????????

you are joking right ??

you live in a different Arizona than i do !!!!!

my rain gage forgets how to measure rain after 120 days, so i spray water from the hose every 100 days...... [:D]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I should have known it would rain, I washed my truck Friday.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I am grateful for AZ rain. When I lived in CA, I met a woman from Tucson who found rain arousing. I thought it was odd at first, but it worked out very well for me.[sex]
Plus, it rained a lot more in CA. [:D]

When I moved to AZ, I met a few other womenz with similar interests. There's something about a gentle rain, warm night and a lightning show in the distance, that puts love in the air. Making them a nice dinner with their choice of beverage first (without them having to ask, bribe or otherwise convince you), makes for an enjoyable evening for both parties. [sex]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top