Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 8:25:53 PM EDT
I stopped by the new Walmart by my house. I wanted to see if they are selling guns. Sadly no. Well my wife walked off while I was playing Xbox360. She comes back with a bunch of plastic crap that we need. So I told my wife we cant buy crappy stuff at walmart because its all made in China and I refuse to buy anything from Walmart thats made in China. But to my surprise, all of the stuff she grabbed was made in the USA. So I walked out of Walmart 20 somthing bucks less rich carrying only items made in the USA.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Winner winner chicken dinner.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the stuff I buy at Wally Mart is made in the USA.  I've not really run into a whole lot of foreign stuff.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
someone get this guy a medal..... someone? a medal?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
someone get this guy a medal..... someone? a medal?

I've got a plastic one made in China, bought at Walmart, he can have.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
After shopping primarily at walmart for the last month, I'm starting to think the made in china thing was a lie started by unionists to spread hate and discontent.

it's not a lie.  there's a lot of made in china shit there, but it definately is an exaggeration.  you can get in and out of wally world without giving too much of your hard earned to the people's republic.... just stay out of the toy asile
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
After shopping primarily at walmart for the last month, I'm starting to think the made in china thing was a lie started by unionists to spread hate and discontent.

it's not a lie.  there's a lot of made in china shit there, but it definately is an exaggeration.  you can get in and out of wally world without giving too much of your hard earned to the people's republic.... just stay out of the toy asile

same can be said for almost every store.

hell look at were most computer companents are made anymore.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone who doesn't buy ANYTHING made in China...where is your computer made?  

It doesn't matter if it's assembled here, most motherboards and components are made in Taiwan.  

You can bet that something in your computer is made in China.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top