Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 7:24:36 AM EDT
First off, I heard on the news last night that there was a shooting at some bar downtown.  The news shows a pic of sign and it's something like Shamrock Pub.  Anyway, someone gets shot, the cops get there to interview some of the witnesses.  Only thing is, NO ONE IN THE BAR CAN SPEAK ENGLISH.

This morning, a guy I know gets in an accident on the highway.  The chick in front of him slams into a wall, he slams on his brakes to avoid hitting her, but the guy behind him hit his bumper and pushed his truck into the chick's car.  So we have a 3-car pileup.  There was also the car that started this whole thing, a camaro that swerved from the far left lane to exit the highway to the right, thus causing the chick to hit the wall to begin with.

Everyone involved in the accident, except for the guy I know, was illegal, had no license, or insurance.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#2]
i really do not think most people actually comprehend what is happening in our country.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
In the next few years I will get to call myself a minority class... I shall be offended if called "white" I want to be known as "Mostly Scottish with some Italian and English with a touch of German American" and will be packing a fully loaded race card
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Those filthy pieces of shit are everywhere.

You should see how many of the roaches are in AZ.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In the next few years I will get to call myself a minority class... I shall be offended if called "white" I want to be known as "Mostly Scottish with some Italian and English with a touch of German American" and will be packing a fully loaded race card

It won't work for you or any of the rest of us.  That's the fucked up thing about it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Try living in Kali for 6 years
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldnt live in Kalifornistan if you offered me a 7 figure salary and Alyssa Milano  as my concubine to move there.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldnt live in Kalifornistan if you offered me a 7 figure salary and Alyssa Milano  as my concubine to move there.

+1!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Nabbed eight here a few nights ago. Their coyote turned them loose in a K Mart parking lot and someone dropped diez centavos. Probably a catch and release deal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Which part of Tulsa, and which highway?

169 going to 244.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:37:01 AM EDT
[#11]
since texas has become a minority state now...will we get the benefits of the aclu defending us in "race related" issues...on a side note i see this as an opportunity and an excuse to buy a new gun, and im on my way to get an Ar-15 right after i get off the site
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#12]
I've traveled to 14 states in the west and central U.S. (as far east as TX and OK) since September and one of the things I noticed was the OVERWHELMING amount of Spanish radio stations (mostly AM but FM as well).  I have Sirius but make it a point of checking out terrestrial from time to time.

Unbelievable and frightening at the same time.

It ranks up there with noticing how fast food joints are staffed.  When you go into a place and NO ONE behind the counter is speaking English (except when dealing with customers - and then sometimes it's a stretch to call it "English") it's a real wake up call.

Living in San Diego off and on for most of my life I was shocked to see that many places in this country are even further down the road to assimilation by the invaders than SoCal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Tulsa spelled backwards reads Aslut.

Ukiah spelled backwards reads haiku.  Coincidence?  I think not!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#14]
It's not just the Southwest any more, the Southeast is crawling as well.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#15]
there everywhere, this happens alot in South Carolina also
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Howdy fellow Okie!  Remember good old WKY radio, Oklahoma's first radio station?  As of 09Jan2006 (yep, a week ago) they succumbed to the invaders and switched to all Spanish broadcast:
http://www.newsok.com/xml/rss/1729493/

I *speak* Spanish... a beautiful European language with layers of subtle nuance and a fascinating heritage.   I do NOT condescend to speak the local illiterate invader pidgin slanguage.  

I have been getting abundant first hand accounts within the last 2 or 3 months from 3 or 4 fellow free enterprise business owners/ managers here in Oklahoma that there is a *sudden* fad of the 'me no ingles' invaders coaching their kids to run wild in stores (such as hardware stores and large retailers) just to *cause* bottles of liquids to fall off of shelves, then, whaddya know... believe it or not *someone* manages to slip and fall.   All but one store manager (a hard core combat vet I know personally) goes with the flow and the corporate legal dept pays the poor victim a few thousand dollars to shut up... and go do it again

The entryways of such as H@me Dep@t and  L@wes are *ahem* interesting.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#17]
People, it's 'Red Dawn' except we ain't shooting back.  I most likely won't live another 10 yrs before a stroke gets me so hopefully the worst will be well after that. Unfortunately the wife will most likely live to be 70 or 80 +.

rj
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I've traveled to 14 states in the west and central U.S. (as far east as TX and OK) since September and one of the things I noticed was the OVERWHELMING amount of Spanish radio stations (mostly AM but FM as well).  I have Sirius but make it a point of checking out terrestrial from time to time.

Unbelievable and frightening at the same time.

It ranks up there with noticing how fast food joints are staffed.  When you go into a place and NO ONE behind the counter is speaking English (except when dealing with customers - and then sometimes it's a stretch to call it "English") it's a real wake up call.

Living in San Diego off and on for most of my life I was shocked to see that many places in this country are even further down the road to assimilation by the invaders than SoCal.

Which states are the worst and which are the best?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top