Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2010 5:17:02 AM EDT

I know it's a video game forum, but after reading some of the comments on here by kids probably 18 and under, it makes me worry about our rights in the future.

Linky
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:25:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I had to stop at the end of the first page. I can't get too mad before going into my fubar meeting in 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#2]
read some threads on ARFCOM, many will make your hair stand on end
the Progressiveism that has wormed it's way in to the education system is discomforting...least to an old guy
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't read that shit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:34:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
read some threads on ARFCOM, many will make your hair stand on end
the Progressiveism that has wormed it's way in to the education system is discomforting...least to an old guy

I feel the same way and I'm 24....I cannot believe how kids have changed since I was in high school which was not that long ago.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:36:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep in mind, a bunch of those posters were foreign to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:36:51 AM EDT
[#6]
The only hope I can pull from that is perhaps they're fairly young and have no real sense of the real world yet.  If that's not the case, indoctrination has worked rather well on them it seems.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Funny how some gamers have no issue blasting, killing, stabbing etc for hours in fantasy land but are such pacifists in  their "real world".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top