Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2002 5:19:49 AM EDT
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1089942729[/url]

Seller states
You are bidding on a WWII US M7 Bayonet that was found in a barn here in the UK. Was this used in the practice of the D-Day landings ? The item is in fair condition with no scabbard. The size is in CM's. No reserve so why not treat your self to a real piece of Britain's history.
View Quote

Now, I shouldn't laugh too hard as I am not really sure when the M-7 was first created.  Was it in the Mid-60's with the advent of the AR-15?
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1089942729[/url]

Seller states
You are bidding on a WWII US M7 Bayonet that was found in a barn here in the UK. Was this used in the practice of the D-Day landings ? The item is in fair condition with no scabbard. The size is in CM's. No reserve so why not treat your self to a real piece of Britain's history.
View Quote

Now, I shouldn't laugh too hard as I am not really sure when the M-7 was first created.  Was it in the Mid-60's with the advent of the AR-15?
View Quote

Me thinks the chap's got his timeline mixed up.  The M7 was present on the musket that fired the "shot that was heard around the world".[whacko]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
speechless
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top