Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/13/2005 1:13:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucking horrible. Hit the bitch over the head with at bat and in the face then cut open her stomach and let her bleed to death. Death by her own methods so that she can never again be a threat to another human being.

Pregnant Woman Attacked for Baby
Thursday, October 13, 2005

STORIES
•Arkansas Woman Gives Birth to 16th Child
PITTSBURGH — A woman hit her pregnant neighbor over the head with a baseball bat, drove her to a secluded area and cut her belly in an attempt to steal her baby that was thwarted only at the last minute, authorities said.

Police said Wednesday's attack on Valerie Oskin (search) was stopped before her baby was taken only because a teenager on an all-terrain vehicle came across the women in the woods.

Peggy Jo Conner (search), 38, of Ford City, was arraigned Thursday on charges of attempted homicide, aggravated assault and aggravated assault of an unborn child. She was being held without bond.

An emergency Caesarean section was performed on Oskin, 30, at Allegheny General Hospital. State police said Thursday that the baby was in stable condition and the mother was in the trauma ward, but hospital officials said they couldn't release any information about either patient.

State police said that after hitting Oskin, Conner drove her about 15 miles to a secluded, wooded area in Armstrong County, about 50 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, and cut Oskin across her abdomen.

"She was sliced over an old (Caesarean) scar and severely bleeding," Trooper Jonathan Bayer said. She probably would have bled to death had the teenager not found her when he did, Bayer said.

Conner told the 17-year-old boy that Oskin was fine, but he called his father, who notified police.

Bayer said he believed Oskin was in her third trimester of pregnancy.

Last December, a Kansas woman was accused of strangling Bobbie Jo Stinnett (search), a 23-year-old who was eight months pregnant, at her Missouri home and cutting Stinnett's baby daughter from her womb. Prosecutors have said Lisa Montgomery showed the baby off as her own before her arrest. The infant went home with her now-widowed father and Montgomery's trial is set for next April.

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#2]
 It's happened before too, but I don't remember the woman who murdered her getting in much trouble... she had recently gone through a miscarriage and probably opted for the insanity plea.

ETA I didn't read the bottom.  Yeah, that bitch got all kinds of sympathy from the press, so I guess now it's ok for everyone who suffered a miscarriage to steal babies from the womb or something.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
When it happens in the woods it's aggrevated assault. When it happens in a clinic it's a woman's right to choose. I say give her a license and let her start up her own abortion practice. She's no worse than the monsters that do this for profit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When it happens in the woods it's aggrevated assault. When it happens in a clinic it's a woman's right to choose. I say give her a license and let her start up her own abortion practice. She's no worse than the monsters that do this for profit.

You have a point.....
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You kinda have a point but not really. She wasn't trying to kill the baby. She wanted to steal it. The similarity is that she was going to murder the mother in the process, which is what doctors do to babies in those clinics.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
SHE WANTED THE FETUS!

Please do not fall into the right wing nutjob trap and call it a 'baby'.

It is a fetus!

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#7]
sicko
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You kinda have a point but not really. She wasn't trying to kill the baby. She wanted to steal it. The similarity is that she was going to murder the mother in the process, which is what doctors do to babies in those clinics.

No, she didn't want to kill the baby. Like I said she's no worse.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
SHE WANTED THE FETUS!

It is a fetus!

OMG u r so right!!!1teh!oNE!! Letz go hug a tree and save a rainforest now and pass out and planned parenthood brochures and celebrate a woman's right to choose!
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I bet Barbara Boxer will rush to her defense.

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Your a dumbass, you can have you opinion on abortion, but that don't make it right for a psycho bitch to cut people up. And as far as your views go, don't judge a person until you have walked in their shoes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your a dumbass, you can have you opinion on abortion, but that don't make it right for a psycho bitch to cut people up. And as far as your views go, don't judge a person until you have walked in their shoes.

He was being sarcastic, though I still say his comparison is off.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Tactmaster,

So it is okay for this woman to cut up another woman if she can't have a child?

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Where did I say that, did you not read the title of the thread?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Tactmaster,

So it is okay for this woman to cut up another woman if she can't have a child?

I think the don't judge a person thing was in reference to mothers of aborted babies.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your a dumbass, you can have you opinion on abortion, but that don't make it right for a psycho bitch to cut people up. And as far as your views go, "Don't judge a person until you have walked in their shoes."

The motto of the wretched, undiscriminating, hedonistic masses...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Mothers who abort their babies are no better than the woman in the story.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

What about interracial rape victims?  Or just any rape victims?

Or...  was that God's plan?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What does race have to do with it?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Notice I said -any- rape victims afterwards.  Got an answer to my question though?  And the interracial part was added because I was trying to think of the worse situation I could.  Sorry, but I wouldn't condemn my sister to hell if she were raped and wanted to abort the child.

I don't agree with abortion after a couple of months, because you've had time to make your choice.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Religous right, I'd say are very equal to the nutjob left. Don't forget to run around the street with a "Jesus is coming" sign
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm pro-choice and the bitch in the story deserves a slow painful death.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
SHE WANTED THE FETUS!

It is a fetus!

The second of conception it is a life, A Human life which should be protected just as your life is.
The difference is you have a voice and the baby has no voice.

Don't ever fall into the murdering lefts trap by thinking it is not a human yet.

Pro choice morons think it's OK to kill babies.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Jesus is coming.

It is not our time or place to know when (even he didn't know) but we'd better be ready.

The hour is soon at hand...........

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm pro-choice and the bitch in the story deserves a slow painful death.

Yup, because when you start comparing women(or kids too) who have fallen on hard times and have an abortion, to phsyco murders, you have issues.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Nope.

Murder is murder.

(and in this case the mother of the unborn child would have died)

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I'm pro-choice murder and the bitch in the story deserves a slow painful death.

I fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Well this thread gotta outta hand quick, but it did show me who the few board members who are nutz. Bye Bye for now.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Well this thread gotta outta hand quick, but it did show me who the few board members who are nutz. Bye Bye for now.

You know if you ask a pro choice person if it would have been OK if their Mother aborted them , watch their expression as they search for the back peddle button in their tiny brain.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Notice I said -any- rape victims afterwards.  Got an answer to my question though?  And the interracial part was added because I was trying to think of the worse situation I could.  Sorry, but I wouldn't condemn my sister to hell if she were raped and wanted to abort the child.

I don't agree with abortion after a couple of months, because you've had time to make your choice.

That classic and often repeated argument of pro-abortioners is a trick question. It's also stupid, unrrealistic and full of shit because there is such a thing called a "morning after pill." It's an interesting thing. Look it up in an encyclopedia sometime. Now if the woman is kidnapped, raped, and held captive for months, your argument might hold water. Most women who are victims of rape are not held captive for months however and they can readily get a "morning after pill" to avoid having a spawn of satan growing inside of them.

Regards,

Alien, the Agnostic Pro-Lifer
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That classic and often repeated argument of pro-abortioners is a trick question. It's also stupid, unrrealistic and full of shit because there is such a thing called a "morning after pill." It's an interesting thing. Look it up in an encyclopedia sometime. Now if the woman is kidnapped, raped, and held captive for months, your argument might hold water. Most women who are victims of rape are not held captive for months however and they can readily get a "morning after pill" to avoid having a spawn of satan growing inside of them.

I don't think it is a trick question.  Some people also believe using the morning after pill is murder.  I'm not ignorant by the way, so I do know about this kind of stuff, please don't assume I'm just some pro-choice moron.  We all have our different views, and though they may be different there is no reason to get angry over them like so many do on here.  BTW, I know you're not, but several other posts on here..  People are just out of hand.

Sometimes the morning after pill isn't available.  A lot of rape victims won't come immediately forward and tell anyone what happened.  If you were raped, would you want to?  I can't put myself in a rape victims shoes, but I can understand why they wouldn't.  Which is why I hold the belief that to a certain time it is alright.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#32]
I wonder how it would work out if the Mom was walking into an abortion clinic when this psyhocunt grabbed her?  
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good choice, it's okay to kill the innocent victim.  While we're at it let's kill the disabled who are unborn.  They aren't as valuable as us "normal" folk.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know if you ask a pro choice person if it would have been OK if their Mother aborted them , watch their expression as they search for the back peddle button in their tiny brain.

How in the hell is someone supposed to answer that? That's a stupid question.

It's funny to me how everybody will scream "FREEDOM" but are more than willing to FORCE a woman to have a baby they don't want. How many of you pro-lifers have adopted kids? How many of you have foster kids? Are any of them mentally or physically disabled? If not your friggin hypocrites!

If you believe strongly about it than don't do it. Leave others to make their own choices. I don't care either way. I just think it is bonkers that a bunch of men think they have a right to force a woman to have a baby. That's her decision. this is also just my opinion. This is an issue that will never be resolved because it is political suicide to run on either end of this issue.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Nope.

Murder is murder.

(and in this case the mother of the unborn child would have died)

Murder is defined as the unlawful killing of another human being.  As it is, abortion is legal in this country.  So, by using your odd definition of murder, would a soldier who kills a civillian, or even another soldier be a murderer?

And by no way am I saying soldiers are murderers, I am simply asking a question.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#36]
holy f*ck
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

It is the right of the woman who is pregnant to chose, not someone else.  Not a legit analogy, but as soon as I read the story, I knew this comparison would be brought up.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Soldiers are not murders because they are preserving the lives of the US's citizens.

Abortion users are not.

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't have the words to describe how I feel about this.  I hope to God she never see's the outside a prison for the rest of her hopefully short life.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno about anyone else, but I see a freudian slip here.  A rape is worse if the perp is of a different race than the victim?  Haha.  Seems like someone's got issues with interracial humans being brought into life.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#43]
She needs to be beaten in the head and cut open and left to die.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So let me get this straight. If its a planned child that someone wants then its murder to the child, But if its rape then its not murder because nobody wants it? Either way it is a child not a fetus, zygote or embryo. Its a Fing human child from the moment of conception and murder is murder. Wether ther person wants the baby or not, its still murder.

It's funny to me how everybody will scream "FREEDOM" but are more than willing to FORCE a woman to have a baby they don't want.

The defining factor here is this. If I kill you because I dont want you around, thats murder right? And it is infringing on your right to this "freedom" you speak of
These "Mothers" are killing children because they dont want them around therefore infringing on this thing called "Freedom"
It is the governements job through law enforcement to stop me from killing you and denying you the freedon to live any longer. Therefore it is the governments job to stop these women from having abortions and denying innocent children to right to freely grow up and be, If they so choose, a pompous asshole like people who support murder of children called abortion.

And when these pro choice people do get pregnant I bet they don't rub the old belly and say hows my little zygote, embryo or fetus when they get home from work.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#45]
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#46]
In 2000 in Portage county, Ohio, a 9 months pregant woman was kidknapped by another woman who had been faking a pregnancy. She kidknapper shot the woman, cut her open and took out the baby. The baby survied. She buried the victim in her garage. Her husband was a C.O. for the portage county S.O.. He came home from work and had a new baby son and believed the whole thing. . He was never charged with a crime. When the Cops finally came to question the woman, she shot herself in the head.

The two women had met at a Babies Are Us store a few months earlier. During their conversation, they discovered that they both lived in Ravenna. A few months later, The victims husband put their Jeep up for sale. The kidnapper used this as an opportuniy. She called and made an appointment to see the jeep when the husband was at work. She kidnapped the woman and did the crime. The Cops put it together with telephone records within a couple of days. They were too late when they came to ask some routine questions about the phone calls. The kidknapper panicke, slammed the door on them, locked herself ina bedroom and shot herself in the head.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#47]
This is very sad.

The kid/kids on the ATV who discovered what happened and took the necessary measures should take some credit. It must have been pretty hair raising for them.

Taffy
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno about anyone else, but I see a freudian slip here.  A rape is worse if the perp is of a different race than the victim?  Haha.  Seems like someone's got issues with interracial humans being brought into life.  

No, it wasn't a "freudian" slip.  Everyone has their beliefs about abortion, just like everyone has their beliefs about interracial relations.  In a sense, no one is right, and no one is wrong.  So, sorry for giving you something to take your mind off of the issue.

I was trying to press the right buttons to get people to thinking, because sometimes they need a little nudge, and it does seem that I worded my statement.  Sorry to offend if I did, but that is the way of the world.  Everyone offends people with their different views.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:52:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
SHE WANTED THE FETUS!

It is a fetus!

I hate the rightwing religous nut jobs but it's not a fetus it's a BABY and I am far from a religous person but even I know it's a baby

so please don't fall for the ultra liberal socialist scumbag trap of calling the baby a fetus.  I even hate it when people call unborn babies it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#50]
this happend here in illinois a few years back....

killed the women and here kid/kids the baby survived

i belive they all got the death pen also
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top