Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 4:56:42 PM EDT
If the AWB doesnt expire and all the people who got anxious and bought all their pre ban parts early.  We would see a flood of Pre Ban stocks for sale.  Thats one reason why I am reluctant to buy them early
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It will expire one way or the other according to most here
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If the AWB doesnt expire and all the people who got anxious and bought all their pre ban parts early.  We would see a flood of Pre Ban stocks for sale.  Thats one reason why I am reluctant to buy them early

GOOD GOD MAN!

Maybe you care to explain exactly how someone in the Senate will get a replacement or renewal brought up for debate... debated on... passed... agreed upon in committee, passed in the HOUSE WHO HAS ALREADY SAID 100% THAT IT WILL NOT BE BROUGHT UP FOR A VOTE!!!... to the President's desk... signed BY THE PRESIDENT WHO IS NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO LOSE VERY VALUABLE NRA BACKING AND GUN-OWNER SUPPORT... and into law in 4 days... 4 DAYS!!!

It will not happen, it CAN NOT HAPPEN!  For the love of God, people!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
AGNTSA

Doggonit, I asked before and no one would answer.  What does that mean?  Is it against CoC to say what it means or something?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
AGNTSA

Doggonit, I asked before and no one would answer.  What does that mean?  Is it against CoC to say what it means or something?

It means:

Awe Geez, Not This Shit Again!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#7]
allright well I hope so because im about to order a collaspable stock  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

DAMN IT WILL EXPIRE, IT WILL DIE, DIE DO YOU HEAR, OR READ, THE BAN IS DEAD, DEAD I SAY

Now go and by some of what are now known as pre-ban stuff, and get ready to install them on your what is now known as a post ban AR......

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top