Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/17/2015 5:24:15 PM EST
I'm debating starting a youtube channel where I test gun triggers. Specifically I would be measuring force vs displacement curves for triggers. I would be able to do just about any gun I could get my hands on. Hopefully this would give viewers a better idea of the new triggers on the market and how they compare to each other. I would also include some ransom rest accuracy tests.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:32:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By N1150x:
I'm debating starting a youtube channel where I test gun triggers. Specifically I would be measuring force vs displacement curves for triggers. I would be able to do just about any gun I could get my hands on. Hopefully this would give viewers a better idea of the new triggers on the market and how they compare to each other. I would also include some ransom rest accuracy tests.
View Quote
What some fellows will do to get free stuff!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:18:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/17/2015 6:18:53 PM EST by DasRonin]
The trouble with such youtube channels is that reading magazine articles and watching gun videos does not make a subject matter expert.

You do not become a master mechanic by reading and watching videos... You do not become a single engine aircraft pilot by reading and watching videos... you do not become a master chef by reading cook books and watching videos, nor do you become an instructor/master of anything by reading and watching videos. It all takes hands on and years of experience.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:23:10 PM EST
I don't know. I'd watch it and if you provided content that I thought was useful I would subscribe.
Top Top