Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 5:58:33 PM EDT
Well I talked to someone who ordered me a part and I was going to give them $40 for thier trouble which we planned on.  Today call them they have it, and "Ill bring it by at 12" so I ask do you want me to come pick it up and they say "I'll just bring it by at 12".  12 Comes and goes, hear nothing.  Call them oh "Ill bring it by at 2" so I ask again do you want me to come pick it up and they say "I'll just bring it by at 2".  Well they again dont show up, call again "Ill bring it by at 4" so I ask do you want me to come pick it up and they say "I'll just bring it by at 4", do they show up, Hell no. Call 1 more time I'll bring it by at 6, they dont show up.  
So today wasted waiting on them, last week wasted because I was waiting on  a part that never shown.

Also thier friend I offered $20 to them to grab the part when they see thier friend today, they wont grab it even though they are already going by thier house.

Another example of a sorry bastard.  
They get material money for thier job, blow it at the bar (which they do every month sometimes more).  Call me asking to borrow money so they can do thier job, of coruse they dont have the $10 for taking them somewhere that that have owed me since Feb.  They are nice enough to talk about how Im not worth a shit behind my back though.

Another one.  
Someone who wont work, because its raining, it rained yesterday, or it going to rain tomorrow.  They also want you to take them to run to the store and get them something when they have a car.
They will take off 5 days off work and drive around looking for the dog that ran away, and get fired for that.

One more
They will drive an hour to go and write a post dated check, pay $30 and have to wait to get the money, instead of asking me if I'll take a postdated check for about $100, I talk them its not a problem just let me know.

Im just ranting some about the people I run into.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you need to start some daily rant messages, like Texas Redneck.

bTW, get some new "friends"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Maybe you need to start some daily rant messages, like Texas Redneck.

bTW, get some new "friends"

These arent exactly friends.
One of them is famaily, other are people I just know.  It seems like just about every person in this town is a worthless slack bastard.  

I could do the daily rants but I would need to rant and have someone else type them I cant type my rants that good.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
The family member, you may be stuck with. For the others, practice this phrase: "Sorry man, I just can't do it."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
part of life man, cutting out fuckers that aren't worth a damn.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn I forgot one.

Someones working with me and selling those coupon books for thier kids school or something.
I'll get my money worth out of the book so I get one.  They come to work when I leave I give them the cash for it and they are supposed to leave the book.  They take the money and dont give me my damned book.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
practice this phrase: "Sorry man, I just can't do it."

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Stop associating with idiots and losers.  You are young so let me give you a little advise - don't be so trusting of people and if you want something done, do it yourself.  You can't depend on other people to do anything for you.  Don't pay for things upfront - pay when you get the product/service.  If you associate with losers you will become one of them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#8]
So basically what you are saying is that it is friday night, you are single and alone and someone ripped you off while trying to score a baggie.

Is that about right?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#9]
need a rant typer do ya?!?!?  i charge a 12 pack per the hour.........................
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Has someone been drinking and posting again?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I could use $40 . What is the word I have to say ?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Taxman, who do you hang around with ?  Maybe that's the problem....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top