Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 11:00:05 PM EDT
Ok, so there was this commercial a few years back, I think for Snickers. Went something like there were some guys playing Football, guy get nailed pretty hard goes of to the sidelines, hes wacked out and thinks hes Batman. He then asks one of his team mates, "Would you like to ride with Batman? Would you like that?"

Anyone know where I can download that commercial?

Thank you drive thru
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
"Do you know who you are?"

"I'm Batman!"

Funny commercial.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Snickers, I believe.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Reminds me of the story of the guy who tied his GF to the bed (willingly), stood on top of the dresser in full Batman kit and, announcing "I'm Batman", leapt off the dresser towards her, presumably to ravish her and fulfill a Batman fetish.

Of course, he get hit in the melon by the ceiling fan...now he's KO'd on top of her, and, being tied up, she can't get out to help. Long period of  cries for help are finally answered by neighbors and PD/FD, who are amused by the scene.

Hey, it might just be urban legend, but the idea of that as a commercial with the "not going anywhere for a while?" tagline breaks me up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Reminds me of the story of the guy who tied his GF to the bed (willingly), stood on top of the dresser in full Batman kit and, announcing "I'm Batman", leapt off the dresser towards her, presumably to ravish her and fulfill a Batman fetish.

Of course, he get hit in the melon by the ceiling fan...now he's KO'd on top of her, and, being tied up, she can't get out to help. Long period of  cries for help are finally answered by neighbors and PD/FD, who are amused by the scene.

Dude .....  It wasnt that funny , My head hurt for a week after that
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#8]
You can download it here as a ZIP file (2.6MB)

www.robertwoehrer.com/Downloads.htm

Search the page for Batman.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Never saw that one. That's pretty funny.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#10]
This is why I LOVE this place. No matter how obscure the request, someone on here can come thru. Amazing!

Thanks for finding that video!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Gawddamn... that was a funny commercial.

I didn't have high expectations of it but I damn near choked laughing.

This may also be because its 3:20 AM

- BG
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Wasn't that a Stephen King book where the husband croaks after tying his wife up in bed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top