BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/14/2011 10:20:40 AM EDT
http://www.barackobama.com/page/dinner-with-barack-sept-signup

Please do not hotlink.

As a subscriber to Barack Obama's mailing list, I got an email asking for money to enter a sweepstakes for the chance to eat dinner with The One.  All sweepstakes must have a free way to enter and I have provided the free entry link at the top of this post.

Enter your info, hit Submit, and you're entered.  Please note that the page after you hit submit begs for money but if you read it, it clearly states you've already been entered.  There is no need to donate a penny to The One.  Just close the window.

I'm hoping I win.  I'm not sure how much I'd actually get to say but damn it, I'd stand up and yell 'YOU LIE!" if nothing else.

Fuck BHO.  Enter the sweepstakes for a chance to tell him that yourself.

––––––-

Yes, it's a real dinner with The One.

Friend ––

You got an email from the President a couple days ago, inviting you to sit down to dinner with him.

I know some people might think this is just some kind of trick or something. It's not.

The fact is that someday soon, four people reading this note right now will be on a plane to have dinner with President Obama in Washington, or Chicago, or wherever he might be that day.

Think about that for a second. The four people who win will sit down with the President of the United States of America –– not for a two-minute photo-op or a quick meet-and-greet, but for a private meal with face-to-face conversation. That's just not something too many people will ever get to do.

The President obviously has very little time to spend on anything related to the campaign. And this is how he chooses to spend it –– having real, substantive conversations with people like you.

This is really something you should be a part of.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard that they dunk you in water from the fountain of youth and shove a golden egg up your ass at these events.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't shake the man's hand let alone have dinner with him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Come on, you wouldn't like to give him just a little piece of your mind?

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Somebody with deep pockets will win.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:33:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I would not piss on him or the mangy wookie if they lit themselves on fire, hell with vp batshit either.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#6]
That would be great.

"So Barry, you've been intentionally wrecking the American economy for three years due to your ideology.  Yet all this time you keep blaming Bush and the Republicans and the Tea Party.  Why aren't you honest enough with the American people to at least tell them the truth?  Can you pass the dinner rolls?"
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:37:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#8]

i'd have dinner with him. who knows, you might get him to open up to some "regular nobody" and get a once-in-a-lifetime glimpse into the mind of one of the most powerful sociopaths in history. he might drop drop you a real, actual, opinion on something knowing you can't do anything with it.

i wouldn't miss that opportunity just because the guy is one of the biggest douches to ever walk the globe.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#9]
lol.

I hope I win.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:40:01 AM EDT
[#10]
What if you ate a bunch of Taco Bell several hours before and then shit yourself at the table?
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't smoke , but I'd bum his cigarettes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Direct confrontation will not go far with a narcissist.

If I were to have dinner w/ Obama, I would play into his ego, and maybe tell him how all my gay friends think he's the greatest and I think he's doing so much for the country, he's so intelligent, love his books etc.... Then I'd tell him how I'm struggling w/ my sexuality and ask him (off the record) if he's ever had a homosexual experience... while my phone records the conversation
FOXNEWS: President Obama admits homosexual tendencies! Campaign in shambles while Iran threatens nuke war
Speed
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:45:15 AM EDT
[#13]
If I won, I might be polite, and ask for his autograph on some item of decent value such as an i pod of something. Fill it with his speeches and auction it off along with the photos that would be taken at the event. Then, take that money, and publicly donate it to the Republican candidate running against him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I plan on acting like I think he is Tiger Woods the whole time, and talking about how much I love him and hope he does better this year, and that he can come back from his personal problems, and that he is in inspiration to Asian-Americans everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If I were to have dinner w/ Obama, I would play into his ego, and maybe tell him how all my gay friends think he's the greatest and I think he's doing so much for the country, he's so intelligent, love his books etc.... Then I'd tell him how I'm struggling w/ my sexuality and ask him (off the record) if he's ever had a homosexual experience... while my phone records the conversation
FOXNEWS: President Obama admits homosexual tendencies! Campaign in shambles while Iran threatens nuke war
Speed

In this day and age if he came out of the closet it would work in his favor. Would make him special again now that the whole black thing is wearing off.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:50:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I plan on acting like I think he is Tiger Woods the whole time, and talking about how much I love him and hope he does better this year, and that he can come back from his personal problems, and that he is in inspiration to Asian-Americans everywhere.

I literally LOL'd.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#20]
First of all, being an adult means that I get to choose who I break bread with. IMHO, it's not the current POTUS

Secondly, accepting a dinner engagement with Obama today (and verbally jousting with him on his failed administration and executive decisions)  might mean that tomorrow you could be found in a DC area park, having committed suicide, with two shots to the back of your head.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Please do not hotlink.

As a subscriber to Barack Obama's mailing list, I got an email asking for money to enter a sweepstakes for the chance to eat dinner with The One.  All sweepstakes must have a free way to enter and I have provided the free entry link at the top of this post.

Enter your info, hit Submit, and you're entered.  Please note that the page after you hit submit begs for money but if you read it, it clearly states you've already been entered.  There is no need to donate a penny to The One.  Just close the window.

I'm hoping I win.  I'm not sure how much I'd actually get to say but damn it, I'd stand up and yell 'YOU LIE!" if nothing else.

Isn't it a video dinner or something?

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#22]
If I win, I will find some street urchin the day of the dinner and give him/her the ticket.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Hurt a race baiting professor's feelings and get a personal invite for beer.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#24]
how do you like the jizz - err, icing on your pastry?
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Sure, as long as I got to pick the cuisine.  Lets see if he will eat pork
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol.

I hope I win.

Me too.

I also entered my wife.

I expect you to wear your fancy uniform and big hat if you win.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 12:38:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I can get fried chicken, ribs, watermelon and malt beer here....why would I want his dumbass to provide for me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Somebody with a sponge where his brain should be deep pockets will win.

FIFY.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 12:46:06 PM EDT
[#29]
I wouldn't break bread with the man if I was starving.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What if you ate a bunch of Taco Bell several hours before and then shit yourself at the table?

Like button!

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Only if salmon mousse is on the menu.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#32]
DK, your sex life has no business being in this thread, but, we are proud to know that there was no "foul" play this time.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like button!

Do that, and also stop showering between whenever you win and the dinner.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:13:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

If I win, I will find some street urchin the day of the dinner and give him/her the ticket.

What if the person is crazy and attacks the president, then you'd be arrested as a co-conspirator.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#35]
I would love to win, and then not show up.

When the news media askes why, tell i them i had better things to do. Like go grouse hunting or watch football.  

Chance to stand up BHO, i'm in.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I would love to win, and then not show up.

When the news media askes why, tell i them i had better things to do. Like go grouse hunting or watch football.  

Chance to stand up BHO, i'm in.

Well, if I did win I probably wouldn't be able to go.  I am pretty busy this semester.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Would you get in trouble if you sat down, said Fuck You, and then got up and left.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Please do not hotlink.

Just got that one too....I usually respond to the with smart assed comments, I doubt anyone ever reads them, but hell, it's fun...I told him I'd donate every cent I could muster to meet him for dinner, if the topic was his immediate resignation.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#39]
i've got 16 bucks in my pocket, is that enough to laugh at the idiot during dinner
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#41]

I would sell the dinner on Ebay. Capitalism wins!
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't want to be anywhere near that hack...

F*ck him...
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#43]
I'd go. It's not every day one gets to enjoy a meal with the president.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
DK, your sex life has no business being in this thread, but, we are proud to know that there was no "fouwl" play this time.

Slight correction.

Forget it.  You go through a background by Secret Service, have to provide your own airfare, pay for hotel/motel and get groped by TSA coming and going.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:42:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't understand legalese but some of the contest rules have me somewhere between &

There will be a full background and NSA screening if you win da prize.
Watch your cornhole and carefully read rule # 9
9. General Release.  By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top