Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:47:50 PM EDT
Would it bother you to have his seconds or the fact that he has seen and had your girl every way from the sun?

poll inbound

ETA I really don't understand where all these virgin comments are coming from.  When i say buddy....i mean a buddy.  I don't mean ANYONE...i mean a buddy of yours (a friend).
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Step up to the plate.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
his seconds?  lol  how old are you?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on the girl.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I mean have a girl after he has had sex with her.  Easier way of saying it.  That still bothers me, and personally I want my own girl...its just how i am and i cant help it.  Nothing to do with maturity.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i mean have a girl after he has had sex with her.  easier way of saying it.  That still bothers me.  Personally I want my own girl...its just how i am and i cant help it.  Nothing to do with maturity.

You want your own girl...that is an odd way of putting it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Fuck the poll. There damn well better be pics inbound.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you care more about their opinions than you care about her?  There's your answer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#9]
"Ran through"?

Let me attempt to translate this to non grade school English:

"Would you go out with your friend's ex knowing that they'd slept together?"

Err, yeah, if I was so inclined.  You're trying to tell me you only shag virgins, OP?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean have a girl after he has had sex with her.  Easier way of saying it.  That still bothers me, and personally I want my own girl...its just how i am and i cant help it.  Nothing to do with maturity.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope.

I've been good friends with a guy since the 5th grade (we are now late 20s). We have very different tastes in women so the issue has never come up. Actually, most of the women he has dated hated me.

However, one of his friends has been trying to move in on a woman he was briefly seeing. She is one of those " by 28 I want to be married and by 29 have a kid" types, so he really doesn't care and wished his friend the best of luck. By his account his friend will need it b/c she has an overabundance of the crazy.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope no girl I know would ever date a guy, such as you, that seems to define women solely as a life support system for a vagina.

Put differently:  Far more important to me than the sexual history with the buddy, is (a) why did they break up; (b) knowing what you know about her from the buddy, can you treat her with dignity and respect; (c) will you be a better man than your buddy and keep your own sexual activities with the young woman to yourself?

On second thought, fuck it.   Your thread suggests you ought to stick to jerking off for a few more years.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Just remember to ask her to brush her teeth before you kiss her, EVERY time.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#14]
It's been said before but it bears repeating:

There are some weird fucking people on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There are some weird fucking people on the internet.

You sir are a liar!
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:00:46 PM EDT
[#16]

For just sex?  Yeah

If I thought it could ever turn into something else I would try my best to stay away.  I just cant see hanging out and doing things with my friend and my GF together knowing they both used to screw.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't date women my buddies have been with because it creates drama. Drama is a good way to lose both your buddy and your date.

It has nothing to do with sex.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Everyone's fucked someone. If you know they're over it and your buddy is cool with it who cares if you think something is there.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I actually did, once. We dated for a couple of years.

Things were... weird between my friend and I, and we really didn't hang out much the whole time I was with her.

Soon as we broke up, he and I hung out like nothing had ever happened.

Maybe it's not particularly mature but...

...it is kind of uncomfortable, hanging out with someone, knowing that just a few moths ago, he was stabbing your girl in the mouth with the meat knife.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Whether its your buddy or some other guy she got her's somewhere.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#21]
my buddy asked me if i cared if took my X out,, i said i didnt... after hey were going out, i asked him if when they were kissing if he could taste my cock.... he laughed... then thought about it a second then said.. "HAY!... she never sucks my dick!"  LOL...

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Whether its your buddy or some other guy she got her's somewhere.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

If its some random guy it doesn't bother me though.  Thats just how it goes.  This is different (to me at least)
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#23]
How old are you?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#24]
i cant wait for Jane to see this one...

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
my buddy asked me if i cared if took my X out,, i said i didnt... after hey were going out, i asked him if when they were kissing if he could taste my cock.... he laughed... then thought about it a second then said.. "HAY!... she never sucks my dick!"  LOL...  

and that's when it got gay, right?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How old are you?

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I'd be all up in them guts!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

where is Jane?  the phrase 'sloppy seconds' is like her bat signal.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#29]
I have a friend that married a girl a couple of other friends had their way with many times.  I don't think I could handle it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Define . . . "relationship."
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Seriously though...

She sounds like the neighborhood cum dumpster to me.

Unless you're hard up, why would you want to?

Certainly doesn't sound like relationship material to me,

she'll just leave you for another one of your friends. It's what she does, right?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I am in the wrong then I'm all for being told that.  At the same time i'm not a child and if all you wanna do is talk shit about my choice of words I really don't care.  Being careful not to take away from GD's already monumental maturity and seriousness of course.

I made this thread to see if people shared my ideas.  see the poll....they do.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#33]
So, she's the perfect girl for you in every way except that she likes to fuck?

Ghey.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Depends on the girl, depends on the buddy...

Alot of guys I know are total douche bags and have had awesome girlfriends who just happened to have made a bad choice with regards to the guy she was seeing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"After he has had sex with her"????    What time frame are you talking about???  Minutes , hours, days, weeks, months, years???  It could make a difference
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"After he has had sex with her"????    What time frame are you talking about???  Minutes , hours, days, weeks, months, years???  It could make a difference

I mean the poll in a general way.  For a specific time frame we can say possibly 1 year....maybe a little less. Really any time frame in your mind or particular situations though.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I am in the wrong then i'm all for being told that.  At the same time i'm not a child and if all you wanna do is talk shit about my choice of words I really don't care.  Being careful not to take away from GD's already monumental maturity and seriousness of course.

I made this thread to see if people shared my ideas.  see the poll....they do.

I was just saying that you sound immature and childish.  having said that, you are among your own kind here.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Ummm you do realize most women are not virgins right?

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#39]
in a small town you got to do what you got to do. i will say that i did not know what had happened until aftr i was tapping it. I had just moved to town.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#40]

sure I would, and have do so in the past.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:26:06 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

WHAT?!?!?!

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#43]
All she has to do is take a bath and shes as clean as the day she was born.

If you love her, who cares, unless you're more worried about what your friends think.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Your friends stabbed a girl and you didn't call the police?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Sure.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If you love her, who cares, unless you're more worried about what your friends think.

To be fair, not everything washes off with just soap and water.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To be fair, not everything washes off with just soap and water.

That's why God made enema kits.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not sloppy, thank you very much.

Jane

P.S. That's all I've got at the moment.  I'm trying to figure out what to say to that other twit.

P.P.S.  I give up.  This is just more fuckedupedness than I want to deal with tonight.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Dangerous roads...eventually she gonna let slip that your buddy has a bigger cock than you
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top