[#1]
Sure
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.reedercustomguns.com/1911/images/Vamp01.jpg

Well would it?

www.reedercustomguns.com/1911/vampyre.htm

If you shot them through the brain, yeah.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:31:55 AM EDT
[#3]
pfffffft

That won't even work on vampires.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:41:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I would go sans spikes. Given the location of those 2 spikes I would most likely hurt myself while reloading or reholstering
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:08:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Reloading... Ouch...
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
pfffffft

If the bullets were wood, maybe. Of course, I would be inclined to think the violent disassembly of a vampire's head from several .45 rounds might slow it down some.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
pfffffft

correct, you would need those rounds they used in Underworld
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:51:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
pfffffft

So where is the cheapest place to buy Winchester Liquid Light bullets? Does Wolf make any?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:55:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
pfffffft

So where is the cheapest place to buy Winchester Liquid Light bullets? Does Wolf make any?

I'm in for some if you find any
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:09:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:56:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
pfffffft

Underworld, like nearly all movies, is BS. Vampires are evil creatures, not genetic mutants. UV is only part of sunlight, and it takes real, no-BS sunlight to harm vampires. And silver nitrate won't do jack shit to any evil creature.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:58:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Sure, but don't be thinking those spikes are going to help you much. If you get close enough to use those puny-ass things, you're meat.

And remember, aim for the head.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:18:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm still searching for the vampire revolver featured in one of the gun rags in the early 90's.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:21:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Sure, but don't be thinking those spikes are going to help you much. If you get close enough to use those puny-ass things, you're meat.

I have it on good authority that one of these applied to the top of a zombie skull will shatter it like a car window, causing enough damage to destroy zombie brain.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:24:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have it on good authority that one of these applied to the top of a zombie skull will shatter it like a car window, causing enough damage to destroy zombie brain.

www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/TS-WWIITRKNF_540.jpg

That's getting way too close!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:33:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/TS-WWIITRKNF_540.jpg

That's getting way too close!!!

It is.  But I'd only use it if they get through the cricket bat range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top