Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/13/2013 8:35:27 PM EDT
Already know that pot can help with the pain but won't energize you like meth.

Instead of laying in a hospital bed feeling like shit knowing you gonna die, maybe you can be out and about doing the things you used to.
You also wouldn't have to sleep much either.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I would rather do cocaine.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
More likely MDMA or Heroin would make the patient happier.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#4]
MDMA
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Amphetamines can be used as an effective treatment for depression in some situations.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Get both???
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

MDMA
View Quote
Yes, defintely.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yes, defintely.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

MDMA
Yes, defintely.  

So what do you do when your Grandma starts rubbing all over you while they're rolling?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Hospice care might save everyone some legal trouble  Near the end they dish out the morphine and it isn't watered down.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:25:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Shrooms, google it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#11]
When I'm on my deathbed, I plan on pulling one of my grandkids aside and having them find me a 10-strip of acid.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#12]
not meth.

There is always a crash and it leads to mood swings, emotional outbursts.

It's too bad Quaaludes went away. Those would help.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#13]
If they think prison is enjoyable, I guess
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hospice care might save everyone some legal trouble  Near the end they dish out the morphine and it isn't watered down.
View Quote

Wouldn't that just make a person tired?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

When I'm on my deathbed, I plan on pulling one of my grandkids aside and having them find me a 10-strip of acid.
View Quote
This is the way to go

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Let 'em roll and listen to some electro. Safer and without the dependency.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Speedball
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is the way to go  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the way to go  

Not meth.  They will either try to fix your laptop with sandpaper or fuck your housecat.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If it did, and that person chose to put it into their body, and it caused no harm to anyone... I would be all for it.
View Quote

This.

High doses of Dexedrine might be safer though.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

No because i'm gonna write obama a letter requesting he make it legal for terminally ill people.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No because i'm gonna write obama a letter requesting he make it legal for terminally ill people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

The government doesn't give a shit about terminally ill people as evident by Gonzales v. Raich.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#22]
I never saw a speed freak having any fun.
Your idea is entirely devoid of merit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#23]
The wife is a hospice RN.  She said, "We use it all the time for people who are still ambulatory but have no energy, like cancer patients.  5 mg of Ritalin (methylphenidate) works well as long as it is given before 3 PM, or they don't go to sleep at night."

So... There you go.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#24]
In my experience, hospice care = enough morphine to put you to "sleep."

My grandmother lasted 24 hours in hospice. It wasn't a bad thing.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#25]
?...METH?
....No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm out of date on this but there is a drug called 'Bromptons Elixer'.  A mix of alcohol, heroin and cocaine.  It was given only to people in extreme pain who were expected to die soon.  I remember it being used in 80-81 at a hospital where I worked.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

not meth.

There is always a crash and it leads to mood swings, emotional outbursts.

It's too bad Quaaludes went away. Those would help.
View Quote
Yes it is to bad

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:19:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I never saw a speed freak having any fun.

Your idea is entirely devoid of merit.
View Quote
Back in the late 70's and early 80's the prescription stuff was good

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes it does.  And i know someone that did this and helped him live his last years very actively.  A very close friend of ours had terminal stomach cancer.  The doc gave him 6 months to a year to live.  He told us he would wake up in the morning and smoke some ice and about every 4 hours after.  At about 8 or 9 at night after dinner he would take the morphine pill the dock gave him to help him go to sleep.  He did this for another 7 years.  He finaly died in his yard working on his garden.  He was a very good man that lived a very fruitful life.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Not meth.  They will either try to fix your laptop with sandpaper or fuck your housecat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the way to go  

Or go riding around the neighborhood at 3am on a 10 speed, looking in the trash cans for treasure.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#31]
No meth for me, I'll stick with opiates and booze if I'm going down.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't see why pharmaceutical meth would necessarily be bad in small doses. However, other amphetamines can increase alertness with far less of a chance of making patients aggressive. If I were lying there dying in incredible pain, I'd prefer morphine or heroine.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#33]
After seeing my wife's sister and her boyfriend beat her children and the general fucktardedness they caused I can't see a use for it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:37:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#35]
I'll be candy flipping like a motherfucker on my way out
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Already know that pot can help with the pain but won't energize you like meth.

Instead of laying in a hospital bed feeling like shit knowing you gonna die, maybe you can be out and about doing the things you used to.

You also wouldn't have to sleep much either.
View Quote

OH HELL NO.

If anything, I'd say heroin... and in that case you'd be better off with prescription opiates like morphine.

But that's just to happily float away, you won't be especially functional.

Meth fucks with your head and makes you dig holes in the yard and pick bugs out of your skin.

That's no way to go out. Not at all.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:07:12 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

The wife is a hospice RN.  She said, "We use it all the time for people who are still ambulatory but have no energy, like cancer patients.  5 mg of Ritalin (methylphenidate) works well as long as it is given before 3 PM, or they don't go to sleep at night."

So... There you go.
View Quote

That's a little different from street "meth"

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Not just no, but hell no. Street meth is nothing but pure poison. Why would you complicate a painful terminal condition with a mix of chemicals that provdes no useful medical benefit?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:15:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:18:16 AM EDT
[#40]
If I knew I was checking out... fuck meth.  I'd go straight for fentanyl.

ETA

To be honest and not snarky though.  If I KNEW I was about to bite it, I'd like to try a MASSIVE dose of ayahuasca before I die.

DMT:  Insert universe into cannon, aim at head, and pull trigger.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will never put that shit in my body.  I watched my father spend his last couple weeks jacked up on Morphine, it was like having some random drunk in a hospital bed in our living room, didn't recognize his wife or kids, constantly asking where he was, why did he have to stay here, why is my lunch late.  Fuck that.  It just numbed the pain, no enjoyment to be had.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:29:43 AM EDT
[#42]
MDMA and good weed.

Seems like a small mercy to allow it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm out of date on this but there is a drug called 'Bromptons Elixer'.  A mix of alcohol, heroin and cocaine.  It was given only to people in extreme pain who were expected to die soon.  I remember it being used in 80-81 at a hospital where I worked.
View Quote

This was used when a good friend of mine was dying in 78-79 from liver and brain cancer.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:45:50 AM EDT
[#44]
There's a heap ton of other drugs out there that would probably be better suited for end of life patients. Personally, I wouldn't want to meet my maker halfway through a 72 hour meth binge. But that's just me.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:47:29 AM EDT
[#45]
party it up
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:39:19 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm going to go with a no. Whatever that person has done in life, to develop sores on their face, lose their teeth and yearn for the next dose is not the way anyone should go out. From what I've seen they even become aggressive.

One of my ex girlfriends for an example story. Long story short after we stopped talking for a couple of years, I was at a store deli with a co worker for lunch. Standing next to me was this girl and a skinny guy. The skinny guy walked off and this girl says Hi Tess. I turned to look at her and had to think about it for 10 seconds or more before I recognized her. Mind you a couple of years only.

She was beautiful before, at this time she had pale skin and her face had sunken. We talked for a bit and then my friend and I left. I inquired with some other friends who told me she was dating a meth dealer and now is a total loss. That skinny bastard ruined her.

If it wasn't the fact that my firearms ownership would be put in jeopardy for kicking the shit out of him, he would have been drooling blood in a hospital bed. He ruined her. I know some of you will say "It was her choice", but c'mon, women work differently than men.

I wouldn't put meth on anyone. Everything in that drug with the exception of whatever the component Benadryl has is toxic.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:51:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:49:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Not meth.  They will either try to fix your laptop with sandpaper or fuck your housecat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the way to go  

Not meth.  They will either try to fix your laptop with sandpaper or fuck your housecat

Win!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

If I knew I was checking out... fuck meth.  I'd go straight for fentanyl.

ETA

To be honest and not snarky though.  If I KNEW I was about to bite it, I'd like to try a MASSIVE dose of ayahuasca before I die.

DMT:  Insert universe into cannon, aim at head, and pull trigger.
View Quote

Just Wikipediad that.  Interesting.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:06:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm going to go with a no. Whatever that person has done in life, to develop sores on their face, lose their teeth and yearn for the next dose is not the way anyone should go out. From what I've seen they even become aggressive.

One of my ex girlfriends for an example story. Long story short after we stopped talking for a couple of years, I was at a store deli with a co worker for lunch. Standing next to me was this girl and a skinny guy. The skinny guy walked off and this girl says Hi Tess. I turned to look at her and had to think about it for 10 seconds or more before I recognized her. Mind you a couple of years only.

She was beautiful before, at this time she had pale skin and her face had sunken. We talked for a bit and then my friend and I left. I inquired with some other friends who told me she was dating a meth dealer and now is a total loss. That skinny bastard ruined her.

If it wasn't the fact that my firearms ownership would be put in jeopardy for kicking the shit out of him, he would have been drooling blood in a hospital bed. He ruined her. I know some of you will say "It was her choice", but c'mon, women work differently than men.

I wouldn't put meth on anyone. Everything in that drug with the exception of whatever the component Benadryl has is toxic.
View Quote

There is a big difference between pharmaceutical methamphetamine and street meth.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top