get paid and trained for.

If it was Bin Laden you can rest assured
that these boy will be headed to the middle
east to do a little "system reprogramming"
of their own.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The reason I bring this up is that, despite all of our outrage, THESE PEOPLE ARE NEVER BROUGHT TO JUSTICE OR PUNISHED!!!

The Pan Am bombing - small fish, the organizars not punished
The Beirut embassy bombing - nobody punished.
The building in Saudi Arabia - nobody punished
The embassies in Africa - small fish, the organizers not punished
The USS Cole - nobody punished

Gosh, I wonder what'll happen this time ...
View Quote

Maybe yesterday will be the catalist for punishment of these incidents as well.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

"The United States Government is offering a reward of up to $5 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden."

I'm sure they'd pay that much for his body, although it might be 'under the table' money.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe that there has been a bounty on his head for a long time.  The last time I looked at this site it said dead or alive.  Now it says apprehension.

[url]http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm[/url]

$5 million is a lot of money.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

But, if every american man, woman and child paid a dollar into an off-shore account, to be released to whomever delivered Bin Laden (or whoever's) head - or something less gruesome, but verifiable - then that would be a reward of 250 million dollars.  For that, one of his own weasel hencemen would kill him, and that sort of a reward-strategy would undermine their entire operation.

Reactions?
View Quote

Yeah, reward another fanatic terrorist so he can launch a new, very well financed jihad against us.

Not such a good idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top