Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 6:41:53 PM EDT
This morning at the office, it was the president, CFO, another VP and me in the conference room, talking about a poor relationship between office employees and plant employees. I think the word the CFO was looking for was "schism," but what he SAID was:

"I definitely think we have a jism between the office and the plant."

I nearly began crying; I looked down at my notepad biting my lip and stifling the laughter. Then the pres said "I think you just used the wrong word" and that was it, I busted out laughing.

OMG that was hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I wouldn't have been able to pass that up either.  No prob dude, you're good
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
We had a company function once that had a creative skit with a soundtrack.  A Duran Duran song came on, and a really good looking woman who was one of the event coordinators struck a bit of a dance pose and said "I'm a big fan of the Double-D!"

About half of us (including her) got it, and the others wondered what the hell was going on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't used this one yet, but there is a road that bounds the perimeter fence of El Paso Airport called "Global Reach".  

I'm planning on using it in a sentence when some one wants directions.  

Something like:  "Just take the Global Reach around the airport if you're in a hurry and need to get there fast."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top