Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 5:41:53 PM EST
This morning at the office, it was the president, CFO, another VP and me in the conference room, talking about a poor relationship between office employees and plant employees. I think the word the CFO was looking for was "schism," but what he SAID was:

"I definitely think we have a jism between the office and the plant."

I nearly began crying; I looked down at my notepad biting my lip and stifling the laughter. Then the pres said "I think you just used the wrong word" and that was it, I busted out laughing.

OMG that was hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:44:02 PM EST
Yeah, I wouldn't have been able to pass that up either. No prob dude, you're good
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:46:50 PM EST
We had a company function once that had a creative skit with a soundtrack. A Duran Duran song came on, and a really good looking woman who was one of the event coordinators struck a bit of a dance pose and said "I'm a big fan of the Double-D!"

About half of us (including her) got it, and the others wondered what the hell was going on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:01:22 PM EST
I haven't used this one yet, but there is a road that bounds the perimeter fence of El Paso Airport called "Global Reach".

I'm planning on using it in a sentence when some one wants directions.

Something like: "Just take the Global Reach around the airport if you're in a hurry and need to get there fast."
Top Top