Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 12:09:03 PM EDT
A while back a person on the board asked what was the worst state to live in. I answered NJ knowing quite a few problems form friends. Here a story of a guy arrested for legal carry and a 3 milion dollar law suit to follow.

Salt Lake Tribune
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry,
Just saw it this morning on another board dated today. That's what happens when you get old....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Man, that is some bullshit.  Charges were dropped, but they kept his carry weapon.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Yet more reason why NJ is the worst place in the world.  I hope the cop that arrested him got hit by the bus the next day.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Man, that is some bullshit.  Charges were dropped, but they kept his carry weapon.

dude I had my gun taken and it was ruled self defense of a third party
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yet more reason why NJ is the worst place in the world.  I hope the cop that arrested him got hit by the bus the next day.

How many cops were there?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude I had my gun taken and it was ruled self defense of a third party

And you NEVER got it back?!  I'd sue the fuck out of them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top