Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 10:58:48 AM EDT
So I went to a trendy pizza place were they server $$$ pizza . So they had a speical on for the day call Thai chicken pizza. So I was like ok  I try did because I have no idea what to order . So we waited around and my pizza comes out of the oven . So far so good form the looks of it cheese with thai chicken and peppers then I take a bit and ............................ curry noodles !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck !! where under the cheese !!!

Last time I get sucker to go to a place like that !!!

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I went to a trendy pizza place were they server $$$ pizza . So they had a speical on for the day call Thai chicken pizza. So I was like ok  I try did because I have no idea what to order . So we waited around and my pizza comes out of the oven . So far so good form the looks of it cheese with thai chicken and peppers then I take a bit and ............................ curry noodles !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck !! where under the cheese !!!

California Pizza Kitchen???
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:00:01 AM EDT
[#2]
that's just not right.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope but I saw that place on a TV show once.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#4]
waste of good cheese right there
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#5]
CPK's Thai Chicken pizza is awesome. Sounds like you tried a cheap knockoff.

Curry noodles?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish I knew of an asian pizza place where I could get a pizza that had Srirache sauce instead of regular tomato sauce.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Curry noodles?

+1.  CPK has good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#8]
The Big Tomato in Miam (pinecrest actually) sells a Tangy Tai Pizza that kicks ass.  I'm usually a very traditional pizza eater, but this one's the exception.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That part in red was your mistake.
The part in blue illustrates your second.
Now, leave Canada and head to NY, RI or MA or even Chicago, IL and stop in a small mom and pop place where they speak Italian, dunno what the hell THAI is and you will enjoy REAL pizza.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Curry noodles?

+1.  CPK has good stuff.

+2, especially their "hoisin duck portobello" pizza.

You want the absolute WORST pizza?  CostCo in Taipei (ZhongHe location).  "Seafood" pizza.  Shredded fake crab with frozen peas and carrots, thrown on top and baked.  It is fucking inedible.

Back home, CostCo pizza was one of my favorite lunches, especially when it was fresh off the conveyor belt.  There are very few perfect foods, but their cheese pizza slices, when just cooked, were one.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

California Pizza Kitchen???

I like all of their pizzas.  Barbeque chicken pizza, thai, pear gorgonzola, jamaican jerk, five cheese, plain cheese, hawaiian..

Damn, now I'm hungry.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#12]

So I went to a trendy pizza place were they server $$$ pizza . So they had a speical on for the day call Thai chicken pizza. So I was like ok I try did because I have no idea what to order . So we waited around and my pizza comes out of the oven . So far so good form the looks of it cheese with thai chicken and peppers then I take a bit and ............................ curry noodles !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck !! where under the cheese !!!

That wasn't chicken!  Never....NEVER under any circumstances order a Thai Chicken Special.

Waz wrong wichu!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top