Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/22/2004 7:09:17 AM EDT
Its a re-occuring nightmare:

I go out to a bar.  Some girl who's looks would normally put her out of my league, wants me to take her home.  She is adamant about going to "HER" place.  Which of course I do.  We go into her bedroom, which contains a large closet with slat-type doors.  We have sex on the bed, which is about 4 feet from the closet.  After a few minutes of rest, she wants to handcuff me.  I let her cuff one hand to the bed post.  I am still naked.  At that point, she gets up and beginns getting dressed.  So, of course I ask, "where the hell are you going?"  Home, she replies.  "Come here and uncuff me"--she ignores me and leaves.  A few minutes later, I hear movement from inside the closet.  This of course is very troubling, because whatever is making the noise was in there the whole time.  Then, without warning, the closet doors open, and some guy in a Batman outfit comes out.  Of course I start trying to kick him, and hit him with my free hand.  But he is much bigger than me, and eventually I am subdued.  Batman starts undressing . . . . then I wake up.

WTF??  

I've had this nighmare a few times over the last few months.  I cannot figure it out.    Maybe this is devine punishment for being homophobic . . .

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Your gay.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:11:04 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#4]
This is an urban legend. Heard it before in college, except it was Superman.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#5]
thats pretty sick.......maybe you should think about trying to get a gun in your dream.....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I go out to a bar.  Some girl who's looks would normally put her out of my league, wants me to take her home.  She is adamant about going to "HER" place.  Which of course I do.  We go into her bedroom, which contains a large closet with slat-type doors.  We have sex on the bed, which is about 4 feet from the closet.  After a few minutes of rest, she wants to handcuff me.  I let her cuff one hand to the bed post.  I am still naked.  At that point, she gets up and beginns getting dressed.  So, of course I ask, "where the hell are you going?"  Home, she replies.  "Come here and uncuff me"--she ignores me and leaves.  A few minutes later, I hear movement from inside the closet.  This of course is very troubling, because whatever is making the noise was in there the whole time.  Then, without warning, the closet doors open, and some guy in a Batman outfit comes out.  Of course I start trying to kick him, and hit him with my free hand.  But he is much bigger than me, and eventually I am subdued.  Batman starts undressing . . . . then I wake up.

WTF??  

I've had this nighmare a few times over the last few months.  I cannot figure it out.    Maybe this is devine punishment for being homophobic . . .

so, she had teeth?

not a shrink, but that's bad.  real bad.

now can anyone explain why my glock keeps malfunctioning in my dreams?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:13:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Did Batman have a camera?  If so you know he's going to post pics!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#8]
This story was common knoweledge when I was in the Navy 20 years ago!

(In the version I heard) It took place in Australia, the guy hears, "Nana nana nana BATMAN!" from the closet.  His rectum gets split, and he ends up with the ship nick name of "Old Two Stitch".
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:14:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

not a shrink, but that's bad.  real bad.

I have that one too.  I think that it is to make up for the lack of Glock's that malfunction in real life.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Thank you for sharing.  Would you mind standing as far away from me as humanly possible?  Thanks.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:19:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to practice more with it.  You aren't confident enough that it will work when you need it.

hmm.  never had that dream when i was shooting once a week vs twice a year now.

good call!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:21:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Young Robin says -
"Stop denying the inner you!"
"Your here and you're queer"
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:24:19 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm gonna report you to the president.  You're obviously one o' them deviated preverts trying to lead a revolution of preverts.  

Well...you're not gonna get away with it.  Me and this here rifle says so.  

We believe in God and America.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah sometimes it's batman, sometimes spiderman, sometimes tarzan it's all good baby!! Bare back baby! just like getting a rug burn! Eventually you build up a callous .  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Me thinks you be hiding in the closet
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:37:47 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't know why I even clicked on this thread.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Your gay.

A most definate +1 to that comment.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#20]
I suggest you stay away from the Scary Military Base Stories as I posted this military Urban legend there about a month ago.  Its always an LT just out of some training course.

Or your Queer Ass Folk

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#21]
wow,  sounds like you just need to get layed
by a guy

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#22]
you need to listen to the Wesley Willis song "I whooped batman's ass"
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Which Batman is it? ADAM WEST??

Or Clooney?

Either way, your gay.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:40:23 AM EDT
[#24]
You're a closet "catcher", get used to it.
We see that you're in Tx, stay there please.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

WTF??  

Don't listen to them JPPJ....I have that dream all the time and I'm fine...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#26]
In the last Batman movie they put nipples on the bat suit, which sent hundreds of closet grundle punchers into a downward spiral.  You're not alone.  I think there is a support group out there for guys like you.  Time to look for an apartment in San Francisco there Boy Wonder!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:47:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Your gay.

Amazing how two little words can be so accurately descriptive!

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#28]
What ammo and firearm would be best for fighting an anal raping zombie batman?

Oh that smells like a sig line.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:54:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Batman changed his name.

I didn't read the rest.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I heard a guy tell a story like that. It actually happened.
Seems she tied him to the bed and then she crawled up and shit on him then started spanking the turd with a tennis raquet.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:57:43 AM EDT
[#31]
It could be worse.

You could have the same dream, except YOU'RE Batman...

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

grundle punchers

Thanks. I think I just sharted.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:00:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
www.home.zonnet.nl/sflight/images/batdick.jpg

I don't THINK this is a CC violation....but if it is, someone just let me know and I'll change the content, pronto.

CJ

RUN! RUN AWAY!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
www.home.zonnet.nl/sflight/images/batdick.jpg

I don't THINK this is a CC violation....but if it is, someone just let me know and I'll change the content, pronto.

CJ

Thats bigger than the ARFCOM penis!!!!

Batdick.jpg    Now thats funny I don't care who you are thats funny right there

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I'm gonna report you to the president.  You're obviously one o' them deviated preverts trying to lead a revolution of preverts.  

Well...you're not gonna get away with it.  Me and this here rifle says so.  

We believe in God and America.

mywebpages.comcast.net/unwind5/prevert.jpg

Now look, Colonel Batguano, if that really is your name...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:09:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
You're gay.  Get used to it.

And stay away from me.

Gayness . . . .where's the Eric Estrada pic?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

This is your dream, huh?
All the time, huh?

Hmmmm....

Diagnosis:

Gay.

Here's why...
You see, this is actually an urban myth.  Many of us have heard it before.  You're not telling the truth.
You posted this PRETENDING that you have this dream of being raped by a guy in a Batman suit.
You didn't actually HAVE this dream, you are just PRETENDING that you did, as an excuse to discuss gay sex.
Which begs the question: why?

Why do you enjoy beginning a discussion about gay sex.
Why lie as a means to begin such a discussion?
I suspect that this lie is mirror in the lie you live every day.
You are gay.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
This story was common knoweledge when I was in the Navy 20 years ago!

(In the version I heard) It took place in Australia, the guy hears, "Nana nana nana BATMAN!" from the closet.  His rectum gets split, and he ends up with the ship nick name of "Old Two Stitch".

Bingo!
That story is still floating around.
Heard it when I was in the Corps about 6 years ago on an op in Australia.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Exactly.
So why pretend that it happened?

It's merely an excuse to initiate a discussion about gay sex.

JPPJ is probably down there in Texas reading this, with his pants around his ankles.
He ain't no "steer", that's for sure.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Exactly.
So why pretend that it happened?

It's merely an excuse to initiate a discussion about gay sex.

JPPJ is probably down there in Texas reading this, with his pants around his ankles.
He ain't no "steer", that's for sure.

No, actually he is reading this and LOL at the responses.  Yes, I did make it up; or, rather I sole the idea from the urban myth you guys spoke of.  The anti-JPPJ/you're a fag responses are funny as hell . . . .
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The anti-JPPJ/you're a fag responses are funny as hell . . .

No, they're not.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#45]
fag
(yes they are)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Don't listen to them JPPJ....I have that dream all the time and I'm fine...

Listen to StonerStudent !
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#47]
"Holy fucking faggot Batman!"
"Holy gays and fags Batman!"
"Holy Homosexual Batman!"

"You mean!?"  "Precisily, Robin...he's gay!"

Pick anyone you want.   As much as I hate to say this, have him stuff it in your pooper and post pics!    Shit, thats so wrong and I know...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Seriously, though, why would you ever let someone you don't know handcuff you!?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This is an urban legend. Heard it before in college, except it was Superman.

The Man of Steel?  Ouch that would be much worse!

Or how about the Hulk?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#50]
You have gay rape/domination fantasies...

Go buy a Batman outfit (it's Oct, shouldn't be too hard) and go to your local gay club, I am sure you will be a hit.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top