Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 6:48:29 PM EDT
I believe that Obama's plan is to plunge our economy to new depths, spend more money that we can ever repay, print money to devalue the dollar, take over the banks, car companies, healthcare, and many other private industries and then when other countries have given up on the dollar, abandon the dollar in favor of world currency.  Sound far fetched.  Not so.  China, Russia and a few other countries have already been calling for a new world currency.  Tax cheat Timothy Gheitner was before Congress asking for more power to take over failing private businesses, even if they haven't taken any tax dollars.  He also said that he (the Obama Adm) would not rule out considering a world currency.  If that happens, our economic and political liberties are over.  Our sovereignty will be dead.  This treacherous prick is intentionally trying to destroy this country.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Who cares?

We are screwed with our Unconstitutional dollars, anyway....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
at what point should i spend everything i have on ????? well im sure u all know
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
World currency.

I believe that Obama's plan is to plunge our economy to new depths, spend more money that we can ever repay, print money to devalue the dollar, take over the banks, car companies, healthcare, and many other private industries and then when other countries have given up on the dollar, abandon the dollar in favor of world currency.  Sound far fetched.  Not so.  China, Russia and a few other countries have already been calling for a new world currency.  Tax cheat Timothy Gheitner was before Congress asking for more power to take over failing private businesses, even if they haven't taken any tax dollars.  He also said that he (the Obama Adm) would not rule out considering a world currency.  If that happens, our economic and political liberties are over.  Our sovereignty will be dead.  This treacherous prick is intentionally trying to destroy this country.

http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/03/26/bachmann-bill-would-ban-global-currency/

March 26, 2009
Bachmann bill would ban global currency
@ 1:31 pm by Eric Zimmermann
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) has introduced legislation that would "bar the dollar from being replace by any foreign currency." A statement from Bachmann's website:

“Yesterday, during a Financial Services Committee hearing, I asked Secretary Geithner if he would denounce efforts to move towards a global currency and he answered unequivocally that he would," said Bachmann. "And President Obama gave the nation the same assurances. But just a day later, Secretary Geithner has left the option on the table. I want to know which it is. The American people deserve to know."

On Monday, Geithner and Bernanke both rejected the idea of a global currency in Congressional testimony.  But in remarks to the Council on Foreign Relations yesterday, Geithner indicated he was open to the idea.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), Good for him for introducing Bill. One world currency, One world Government, North American Union=NO THANKS!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top