Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 6:39:10 PM EDT
Can anyone point me to a site to refute this tinfoil hat stuff:  www.wtc7.net/?  

Thanks.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
There was a huge fuel storage tank inside.  It was installed agianst reccomendations.
Vid and text.  Foil hat on!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There was a huge fuel storage tank inside.  It was installed agianst reccomendations.

Thanks!  Any references?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I was there, I saw how it happened.  There weren't any small fires, there were RAGING INFERNOS inside that building that covered most of the skyline in pitch black smoke.  The first claim of that website that, "small fires" leveled it are false.

I watched as the firemen pulled back because of its leaning inward and how it was RAGING out of control.  Tin foil hatasses have nothing on my first hand knowledge as I watched and TOOK PICTURES of the building burning.  I will send you the pics if you want to post them of the smoke coming from the building that covered the city in that pitch smoke.  I also have a direct, head on shot of the building burning on just about every floor.  

The truth is that the building was the home to the emergency command center, which had diesel backup generators.  The WTC collapse punctured a diesel tank and started the diesel inferno, similar to the WTC fire, which was fueled by a combustible material....OIL.  That allowed the building to heat up to a temp that caused its collapse.  We LISTENED to the building imploding as the steel beams broke under the heat of fire and the building came to the ground.

Want those pics to post?  IM me your email addy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]

but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper.

Yeah? And what brought down WTC1 and WTC2, pray tell? Spitballs?

Jeez. I can't believe people that stupid exist.

They're suspicious because there was no detailed footage of the collapse. Right. TWO 110-story towers collapsed that morning, and they didn't allow NEWS CREWS to go poking around such a dangerous area. Some conspiracy.....

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Can anyone point me to a site to refute this tinfoil hat stuff:  www.wtc7.net/?  

Thanks.  

First time I've heard of it....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Better yet, send the conspiridiots the pictures and tell them to STFU.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was there, I saw how it happened.  There weren't any small fires, there were RAGING INFERNOS inside that building that covered most of the skyline in pitch black smoke.  The first claim of that website that, "small fires" leveled it are false.

The truth is that the building was the home to the emergency command center, which had diesel backup generators.  The WTC collapse punctured a diesel tank and started the diesel inferno, similar to the WTC fire, which was fueled by a combustible material....OIL.  That allowed the building to heat up to a temp that caused its collapse.  We LISTENED to the building imploding as the steel beams broke under the heat of fire and the building came to the ground.

+1

My sister in law worked in Trade-7 @ Standard and Charter Bank.  She said the exact same stuff. She said they could often smell the diesel fuel when they filled the tanks or started the generators.  I have been in the building several times when she worked there. I was just happy she got out.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Ask jeeper21....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#11]
PBS did a documentary about the WT7 and the owner (what's his face) confessed that they "pulled the building".

That is 'pulled' as in with explosives--nothing every hit that building...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
PBS did a documentary about the WT7 and the owner (what's his face) confessed that they "pulled the building".

That's the one in my link.  Silverstien
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:25:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

An hour or so before the building went down, the decision was made to withdraw firefighters from it and allow it to burn.  The "loss of life" was the FDNY's own people and they didn't want to lose anymore FDNY that day, so they opted to leave it, let it burn and see if it stood after the fires.

There were NO explosives set off.  There were two times before it collapsed that the FDNY and rescuers were pulled from the debris zone because of grumblings in the building and there was a HUGE buffer zone between the building and all personnel because they knew it was going to go down.

Silverstein had no authority to allow or disallow the building's destruction, he was commenting on how the FDNY withdrew.  There were also NO demolition crews, nor could they get into the building, since every floor was on fire.  The smoke "demolition trail" pics they show on the bullshit, bogus site would have been impossible, unless the demolition workers were fire proof.  

And as far as objects hitting the building, you're wrong.  Large pieces of the WTC struck the face, punctured the diesel tank and set the building on fire.  The black smoke in my pictures smelled and LOOKED like an oil fire while I was there.  The smell was undeniable, even though mixed in with "other" odors on the site.

EXPLOSIVES WERE IMPOSSIBLE AND THIS CLAIM IS BULLSHIT.

If you want to take these whacko's claims, then do so.  But they were not there, they do not have all of the facts and they are deliberately not adding all of the facts to make you question what happened.  The building burnt until it fell, that's the end of the story.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:18:42 AM EDT
[#14]
there were clearly bombs attached to the wings too...maybe one fell off onto the building...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:23:24 AM EDT
[#15]
It really saddens me that we have people in the West who still refuse to belive the evidence of their own eyes… and the testimony of many thousands of eyewitness's…

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:41:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:45:30 AM EDT
[#17]
sigh....

Sometimes I really hate people.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:45:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:50:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It really saddens me that we have people in the West who still refuse to belive the evidence of their own eyes… and the testimony of many thousands of eyewitness's…

ANdy

...and even if you say "Well, witnesses can be mistaken in their recollection"...the camera never lies...there are plenty of pics of 7WTC ENGULFED in flames and smoke...there was a HUGE fire burning inside that building before it collapsed...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:54:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Here's how you refute it.
When someone puts forth one of these idiotic conspiracy theories, you say:

"Shut the fuck up, you dumbass."

That's all.
This way you don't have to waste all of your time, doing research.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:59:07 AM EDT
[#21]
We must keep in mind the "Average levels of I.Q." put the "average persons"cognitave skills at about the level of a 12 year old.That is the developmentel level that ALL media "stories"are aimed at and where Most viewers exist.Unfortunatly....this statistic seems to"bleed over"onto the internet as well.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:02:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That's all.

You should also kick them in the nuts as hard as possible. This may prevent their passing on the idiot gene to another generation of tards.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:09:39 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper.

Yeah? And what brought down WTC1 and WTC2, pray tell? Spitballs?

Ummm.  those were taken down by the missiles that were fired from the remote-controlled jumbo jets... HEE HEE HEE
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:11:38 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's all.

You should also kick them in the nuts as hard as possible. This may prevent their passing on the idiot gene to another generation of tards.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:12:03 AM EDT
[#25]
The Emergency Diesel tanks ( Used for the citys ERG Headquarters) ruptured causing the extreme fire, There were not many Fireman left to contain the fire.

PS: I was in front (A city block or 2 away) of building #7 when it collapsed, I never saw a fire like that.    
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:14:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Shaped - chargers?  Isn't it "shaped charges"?  This guy doesn't even know the terminology and he wants me to take him seriously?

I'd like to see his engineering degree as well.  If he had any knowledge at all he'd know the failure mode of the building isn't all that odd.  (Hint:  Don't analyse the building a a single column, but rather several hundred columns failing.)

The internet has made the village idiot a threat to dumb people world wide.

Kent
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:28:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Tagged.

My brother says he believes there was more happening than we were told, and us WTC7 as his main argument.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:32:32 AM EDT
[#28]
He doesn't sound too bright.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:34:10 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
He doesn't sound too bright.

Unfortunately he DOES sound like a few people who hang out around here.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:07:01 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Indeed, it is quite bizarre that what is believed in the streets of some Third World Backwater Cesspool among people whose lives have barely been brushed by the Industrial Revolution and the Modern Age still eludes them, can be believed among some people who live here in the United States.

I can understand and wink at the ignorance and superstitious fixations that are displayed among the remote tribes in rural areas who are uneducated in the true goingson in this world, but to have some people on the Internet to be so foolishly and willfully ignorant is insulting to everyone.

Good heavens! Geta grip on yourselves, folks!

Eric The(Astonished)Hun

I am currently reading an interesting book by Caleb Carr called "Stealing Time."  Putting the political conspiracy theory crap aside, there are some basic points in the book that bear some thinking.  Specifically that the information coming over the Internet is EASILY manipulated and unless the reader takes the time to double check the information against reliable sources, the veracity of info on the internet is suspect.  Between digitally manipulated images to intentionally warped and decontextualized quotes, the Internet is currently loaded with hoaxed "information," urban myth and outright lies. Michael Moore is a clear case of information manipulation (although he does it on film).  he takes facts, quotes, etc. then scrambles them up out of sequence and out of context to say what he wants them to say.   He can claim that, when parsed small enough, everything in his films happened and is true, but when Moore edits everything together out of context he creates a unified message that is blatantly and provably false.

The message here is that our information sources, especially the Internet, can be used deliberately to deceive and manipulate us.  We need to be aware of this and subject  the information we receive both to our own sniff test as well as verification from reliable sources.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Thanks guys!  Balzack72 - thank you!  ...exactly what I needed to know.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top