Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/20/2008 11:24:39 AM EST
Since the left wing liberal media is covering the Obama World Tour 24/7, it is impossible to avoid the countless video clips of Obama with the troops in the Middle East. However, from the media’s tight shots (not wide angle), one thing that has become most evident.....and that is the footage of Obama only shows a handful of troops surrounding him. There hasn’t been a wide angle shot of the entire room. In fact, in the footage that I’ve seen, there are people in the back walking by paying no attention to the Messiah, kind of like they are coming or going the mess hall or to the latrine.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:27:07 AM EST
While not an Obama fan, I bet there is a substantial minority of troops who would be willing to see him.

If you wanted to go home from Iraq, wouldn't you support Barry?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:36:41 AM EST
I saw an Obama shot with Black soldiers and one token white woman soldier.

I do not think he is that popular, only in the far left media. I can't see him being the president of the USA.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:02:19 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/20/2008 12:03:41 PM EST by Bohr_Adam]

Originally Posted By SS109:
While not an Obama fan, I bet there is a substantial minority of troops who would be willing to see him.

He was in Afghanstan, not Iraq.

Also the question should be: If you had just spent 1,2, or 3 years of your life on a project, would you support the guy who dismisses all of your work and wants to throw it all away for political gain?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:56:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/20/2008 2:57:58 PM EST by SS109]

Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

Originally Posted By SS109:

He was in Afghanstan, not Iraq.

Also the question should be: If you had just spent 1,2, or 3 years of your life on a project, would you support the guy who dismisses all of your work and wants to throw it all away for political gain?

I know that but he will be in Iraq next week.

A good example of your project idea was the Civil War. Lincoln was going to lose his re-election, the people back home wanted the war over, but the troops voting in the field kept Lincoln in power & the war going.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:23:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By john575:
I saw an Obama shot with Black soldiers and one token white woman soldier.

I do not think he is that popular, only in the far left media. I can't see him being the president of the USA.

The majority of Obama supporters I know in the military are doing the 'vote-by-skin-color' thing...
Top Top