Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2017 11:50:11 PM EDT
Article can be found here

Couple of excerpts from the article:

Local United States Department of Veterans Affairs staffers were left horrified after a coworker put up a "Make Killing Great Again" poster on his office door.
"I'm afraid. I'm truly afraid," a VA staffer, who spotted the poster and asked not to be identified, told Diamant. The long-time VA employee, who asked not to be identified, told Diamant she's terrified every time she returns to work at the building that houses the Healthcare Eligibility Center.

The poster on a 3rd-floor office door contained an image of Secretary of Defense James Mattis and the words, "Make Killing Great Again."

"I thought that he would come in there any day and at any time and start shooting the office up," the employee said.

The chilling for some, politically-charged poster clearly plays off President Donald Trump's ubiquitous "Make America Great Again" slogan.  The worker told us the poster only came down after she alerted her union.  

"You need to be sending him to a fitness of duty to see what his mindset is,” she said. “Something needs to be done.”

Diamant obtained internal VA emails confirming upper management knows about the poster and the employee who put it up, but so far the agency won't say if it took any further action.

"I really feel like if was black or if was from Middle East, they would have took him out of the building in handcuffs,” the worker said.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link to poster sale?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#2]
As always, FPNI.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"I'm afraid. I'm truly afraid," a VA staffer, who spotted the poster and asked not to be identified, told Diamant. The long-time VA employee, who asked not to be identified, told Diamant she's terrified every time she returns to work at the building that houses the Healthcare Eligibility Center.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

You fucking pussy!

TC
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Need link to purchase.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Link to poster sale?
View Quote
FP fukkin' NI.  Cue the Gyrene "Travel to strange, exotic lands.  Meet foreign people.  And kill them" poster.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:55:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Mhmm. The VA problem has become somewhat clearer.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Link to poster sale?
View Quote

Mattis make killing great again
Mattis MKGA collection
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:57:45 PM EDT
[#8]
these whiny pussies are starting to piss me off  it may be time to put them in the corner for 5 minuets.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Perhaps if the offended party spent her day actually fuxking working at her desk, she wouldn't be all triggered.

Instead, she now runs around telling everyone how she is scared, meaning now she isn't working.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:08:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#11]
A useless liberal busybody in a government job not working and pretending to be scared? No way....
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#12]
(Not too many) Years ago, at an army finance office..

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Eta: I was horrified.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Fucking VA. Bunch of pussy cunts.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:38:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:38:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Fucking useless cunt.
Shitcan her.
The VA is supposed to serve WARRIORS.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:42:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Wrong picture

Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Link to poster sale?
View Quote

Hell ya. Where can I get one?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:49:22 AM EDT
[#18]
horrified?  fucking pussy
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:49:35 AM EDT
[#19]
The good news is that I can change the channel on the TV without touching the TV.  

Maybe I'll set it so it only will tune to Fox, just because fuck them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#20]
I KNEW IT!!!  I FUCKING knew it!!!  Some fucking Shaniqua GS-3 who's been collecting a paycheck for 87 fucking years whining cuz she ain't prezdent no mo...

THIS is why the VA is in the shape it's in, for the last fifty fucking years, the VA has been a dumping ground for minority hires for the .gov.  These low rent motherfuckers glommed onto that gubminbt tit with the attitude "I gots mine, don't have to work no mo!"

Someone needs to tell Congress to tell the VA to start recruiting from guys getting out of the .mil, guys who know the culture and know what's going on.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fucking useless cunt.
Shitcan her.
The VA is supposed to serve WARRIORS.
View Quote
You think she fucking cares?  She don't.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:54:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Smells like winning in here.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:57:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Lol, sounds like a dead weight black woman.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#24]
How the fuck are these snowflakes supposed to help vets with PTSD? Do they shit their pants and hide under the table when interviewing vets and hearing their stories? That employee doesn't belong in VA. Fire her/him.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:58:34 AM EDT
[#25]
This should give those fuckwits a coronary:

Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:10:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How the fuck are these snowflakes supposed to help vets with PTSD? Do they shit their pants and hide under the table when interviewing vets and hearing their stories? That employee doesn't belong in VA. Fire her/him.
View Quote
Yes.  Literally.

The VA hires these people with no military experiences but lots of feels.  They then throw them in a room full of 03s and 11Bs who see this soft little pink thing and guess what they do?  It's like wolves on a rabbit, they do it for fucking shits and giggles, "let's see how fast we can send this split tail screaming from the room!"

The VA goes through counsellors like a fat kid through a bag of skittles.

In this case, though, Takwanda is probably a file clerk or an admin division head with absolutely no contact with vets.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:11:48 AM EDT
[#28]
"I thought that he would come in there any day and at any time and start shooting the office up," the employee said. 
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:13:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:14:25 AM EDT
[#30]
I am horrified at how fucking dumb people are.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:15:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Lol, sounds like a dead weight black woman.
View Quote

Don't need to be Carnac to see that shit.
Makes me sick.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:15:42 AM EDT
[#32]

I would cut the coax cable.   Maybe push a needle through the shield to the inner conductor to ground it out.

It isnt touching the TV.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:21:04 AM EDT
[#33]
I had to see mental health at the Austin V.A., the Psychologist actually told the security guard to check in with her in 15 minute intervals, but the dumb bitch didn't think I heard her in the hallway when she excused herself after 10 minutes of my question & answer session. I told her I wasn't violent, but I used shooting to help with calming me down. She somehow took what I said as a threat to her safety. This is what is wrong with the V.A.. I will not be going back for her recommended group sessions, and doses upon doses of the Psychiatrist's recommended medications. They are the biggest drug dealers in this country.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:20:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mental health is on the 2nd floor, Cupcake, just down the hall to the left. I'll call ahead and tell them you're having delusions.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:29:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Snowflakes...
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I KNEW IT!!!  I FUCKING knew it!!!  Some fucking Shaniqua GS-3 who's been collecting a paycheck for 87 fucking years whining cuz she ain't prezdent no mo...

THIS is why the VA is in the shape it's in, for the last fifty fucking years, the VA has been a dumping ground for minority hires for the .gov.  These low rent motherfuckers glommed onto that gubminbt tit with the attitude "I gots mine, don't have to work no mo!"

Someone needs to tell Congress to tell the VA to start recruiting from guys getting out of the .mil, guys who know the culture and know what's going on.
View Quote

This isn't always true. One of my friends from college (black guy) went into Naval Intelligence and served in GWOT. He got out and was really excited to go back to Mi and serve the local vet population.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:35:04 AM EDT
[#38]
If this useless gutless bitch is that terrified and scared to even come to work, then put him/her on unpaid leave till they figure out what being an adult is all about.  The sky isnt falling, there are no such things as "safe spaces", their opinions dont matter.  Do your job, and have a coke, a smile and STFU.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Lady sounds like a full on cuckoo bird, but it's probably not the smartest poster to have in an office that isn't 100% MIL or in a combat zone.   
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:59:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
As always, FPNI.
View Quote

THIS.

To whoever it was that made those posters, and I know you're on here, I have only one thing to say.

OORAH!
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:06:19 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm moving into student housing soon.  Would love to throw up a Make Killing Great Again poster if I didn't think it would get me blacklisted somehow.  

Think I'll stick with my Breaking Bad "All Hail the King" poster for now.  Trying to gray man it to discourage potential dumbass roommates from blabbing to their buddies that the guy in the next room (whose at work) has a shit ton of guns.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:22:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
As always, FPNI.
View Quote

^This^

Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:56:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm moving into student housing soon.  Would love to throw up a Make Killing Great Again poster if I didn't think it would get me blacklisted somehow.  

Think I'll stick with my Breaking Bad "All Hail the King" poster for now.  Trying to gray man it to discourage potential dumbass roommates from blabbing to their buddies that the guy in the next room (whose at work) has a shit ton of guns.
View Quote

You're not going to last a day without someone having a lightbulb go off.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:10:27 AM EDT
[#45]

So glad those fuckers are crying right now
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:16:53 AM EDT
[#46]

haha...want..and I never served.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Umm. Yeah.... Why do you think so many shitty VA hospitals are in big cities, close to shitty areas.  It is not ease of access for patients, but a short commute for the employees.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top