Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 7:02:29 AM EDT

You don't have to outrun the Bear, you just have to outrun your friends.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Carry a 460 Rowland and you do not have to run anywhere, that way you can defend yourself and your friends.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Truer words have not been spoken.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Are there that many bears in New Jersey?

And you would probably just kick the bears ass, right?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Hey, up here in Packer country we regularly kick the asses of Bears!  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#5]
wouldn't you be saved, though, by your implanted chip?

sorry couldn't resist
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#6]
ain't that the truth
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What the fuck are you a stalker or something?
Any FWIW I am building a new house in Pa. with our own range outback, come for a visit  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Any FWIW I am building a new house in Pa. with our own range outback, come for a visit  

Great!  you made me waste my 7,000th post on you!  I haven't stalked you in months!  You've kinda become legit.

I liked you better with your attitude problem, quite frankly.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great!  you made me waste my 7,000th post on you!  I haven't stalked you in months!  You've kinda become legit.

Really?
OK, FUCK YOU!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Now you're talking!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Now you're talking!

I ain't talking dirty to you no matter how much you offer.
How much you offering anyway?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

funny i never noticed an attitude problem from jrzy before, more like a get the fuck out of my face attitude which is never a prroblem.
on a side not, does that mean you are going to change your screen name to denote your new homestate??
can we call you pa?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:57:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

funny i never noticed an attitude problem from jrzy before

I baited him into making physical threats a couple of times.  But unfortunately he's gotten wise.  This was a while back, though!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

funny i never noticed an attitude problem from jrzy before

I baited him into making physical threats a couple of times.  But unfortunately he's gotten wise.  This was a while back, though!

again i do not see his attitude as a problem, if you were baiting him, you deserved to be bitch slapped imho
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#15]
It all started over an incident when the site was running real slow.  At that time, Jrzy was not a paying member.  In fact he was a rather new member.

Anyhow he told Goatboy he would send some of "his boys" over to straighten the slowness problem out.  So I flamed him for being an unpaid guy and telling the Big Dog how to run his site.

Anyway it turned into a giant I could kick your ass, I'm not bragging but I'm the baddest mother fucker to ever walk the earth type deal.  So I was so amused by his BILLY BADASS attitude I would always try to bait him into more physical threats.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Carry a 460 Rowland and you do not have to run anywhere, that way you can defend yourself and your friends.home1.gte.net/res0p1ia/p6230004.jpg

Strat
I see you've brought your 460 with you over here, eh?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:13:01 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

funny i never noticed an attitude problem from jrzy before, more like a get the fuck out of my face attitude which is never a prroblem.
on a side not, does that mean you are going to change your screen name to denote your new homestate??
can we call you pa?

How about PAnZY?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Carry a 460 Rowland and you do not have to run anywhere, that way you can defend yourself and your friends.home1.gte.net/res0p1ia/p6230004.jpg

Strat
I see you've brought your 460 with you over here, eh?

It goes everywhere I do, bears run from me not the other way round.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:40:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It all started over an incident when the site was running real slow.  At that time, Jrzy was not a paying member.  In fact he was a rather new member.

Anyhow he told Goatboy he would send some of "his boys" over to straighten the slowness problem out.  So I flamed him for being an unpaid guy and telling the Big Dog how to run his site.

Anyway it turned into a giant I could kick your ass, I'm not bragging but I'm the baddest mother fucker to ever walk the earth type deal.  So I was so amused by his BILLY BADASS attitude I would always try to bait him into more physical threats.  

I never said I was the baddest mother fucker to walk the earth.
I said one of the baddest mother fuckers to walk the earth, and I didn't lie

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Show us a pic of your wallet.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Show us a pic of your wallet.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#22]
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

It was cheezy when the filmaker off, but it was cheezier that you never heard that before!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was cheezy when the filmaker off, but it was cheezier that you never heard that before!

English Mother fucker, do you speak it?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Scuba divers have the same saying about being able to outswim sharks
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:00:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Daaaaamn Son! You are bad!

If I shut the fuck up and get out will you give me $1500?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Daaaaamn Son! You are bad!

If I shut the fuck up and get out will you give me $1500?

only if you're as ugly fugly as honeybunny
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Naw man, I'm real pretty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top