Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/25/2004 4:14:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/25/2004 4:14:49 PM EST by arowneragain]
So it was raining this evening, and I finally made myself get out the "swiss ball" I bought a month ago or so.

Well, it took about 30 minutes for that thing to beat me into submission.

I can tell I'm gonna have some soreness tomorrow...whoever was telling me about those never-used muscles that the swiss ball forces you to use for stability......you were right (but you knew that!).

Then about an hour ago, I got on Yahoo! and searched for a local walking trail. Found one, 1.8 miles uphill/downhill on a very rough road. I walked it in 33 minutes, including the minute or so I stopped to observe the local scenery. I don't guess that's particularly fast, but it's much faster than I could have done 2 months ago, and my breathing never really got out of control the whole time. I was kinda proud of that. My heart rate dropped within a minute or so of the end of the walk, too.

If I don't quit exercising, I'm gonna end up healthy or something.....

Edit....I forgot.....the swiss ball was MONEY WELL SPENT.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:29:53 PM EST
do a hundred hindu pushups while in your hotel room. That should wear you out too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:30:43 PM EST
I always found some Spectravision and a little hand-to-gland combat puts me right to sleep.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:01:12 PM EST

Originally Posted By QuietShootr:
I always found some Spectravision and a little hand-to-gland combat puts me right to sleep.

Youneed professional help...hehe
Top Top