Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 7:02:31 PM EDT
YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

99th store to open... 9th in Texas
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
If you open a credit account, you get 10% off your first purchase.  Mine was a case of ammo.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Where is the new one located?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
i wish there was one near me in ky

they had good prices on black hills ammo
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW, what would you guys do for with a Cabela's??? Gander Mnts are like WALMART here in ohio. On every 3rd corner. Thought they where like that all over. Have fun, just don't look for much in the way of "Black Rifle's" There corprate policy is a FLAT NO,NONE.. Our's up here will not even alought the gun smith to work on them. Oh, every now and then you'll see a M1-A. (m-14) and they'll sell some Glock's and XD's.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WOW, what would you guys do for with a Cabela's??? Gander Mnts are like WALMART here in ohio. On every 3rd corner. Thought they where like that all over. Have fun, just don't look for much in the way of "Black Rifle's" There corprate policy is a FLAT NO,NONE.. Our's up here will not even alought the gun smith to work on them. Oh, every now and then you'll see a M1-A. (m-14) and they'll sell some Glock's and XD's.

its the same way here.  it makes no sense, like a SKS or M1A or FAL is soooooo much scarier than a glock.....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Where is the new one located?

South of Tyler on highway 69......
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I still miss Galyans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top