Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/28/2002 9:29:59 AM EST
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=135344 Sorry guys. Coulnd't resist. I've been hanging around ar15.com for a while now (I believe the term "lurker" has been applied to me:)), just not posting except now and then. But I, like many others out there, have come to appreciate Eric's input in many a subject. Hope to meet him soon some day (October maybe?)
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 9:31:53 AM EST
Well, come on down, [b]ShakyJake![/b] You're as welcome as rain at the Hun Farm! Eric The(Hospitable)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 9:34:38 AM EST
Originally Posted By ShakyJake: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=135344 Hope to meet him soon some day (October maybe?)
View Quote
Hey Eric. Am I correct in remembering a post that a "gathering" would take place down there in October?
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 9:48:36 AM EST
Originally Posted By ShakyJake: Hey Eric. Am I correct in remembering a post that a "gathering" would take place down there in October?
View Quote
Yup. Goatboy will be down as well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 3:31:04 PM EST
I'm gonna be travelling all around that whole month... If I were able to swing through, somebody would let me run a few rounds through their precious.. wouldn't they? My toys won't be able to fly around with me!! If not, I'll just kick it by the beer cooler [:D]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 3:42:45 PM EST
Badseed, if you make it there, I'll supply guns and bullets for ya. BTW, at the last one, people were offering others the chance to shoot their gun more often than they were shooting it themselves. It's just plain fun. TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 3:44:57 PM EST
Post from ShakyJake -
Hey Eric. Am I correct in remembering a post that a "gathering" would take place down there in October?
View Quote
Yes, on October 11-12-13! Be there or be square! And [b]Badseed[/b], you're welcome as well, as is everyone within the sound of my voice... ...or the view of this Board, might be a better way to put it! And you may shoot just about any weapon that will be there - we're such a giving bunch![:D] Eric The(Hospitable)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 3:45:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 3:53:26 PM EST
Excellent... perhaps I can swing buy a firearms emporium and get a case of q31 to hand out like candy! (that way I don't feel like a freeloader[beer])
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:12:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from ShakyJake -
View Quote
Yes, on October 11-12-13! Be there or be square! And [b]Badseed[/b], you're welcome as well, as is everyone within the sound of my voice... ...or the view of this Board, might be a better way to put it! And you may shoot just about any weapon that will be there - we're such a giving bunch![:D] Eric The(Hospitable)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
this is in texas right? hit me with the address and info. i will try to make it up there!
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:14:42 PM EST
Getting a reply from Mr. E. T. Hun, Esq. is a rite of passage at AR15.c_m, for sure. But its difficulty to attain roughly equals the difficulty of getting a house cat to purr, or conversely, to scratch. When you receive a direct reply from Imbroglio you know you have arrived, however, as Imbroglio is like the wind.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:42:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By Goad: Getting a reply from Mr. E. T. Hun, Esq. is a rite of passage at AR15.c_m, for sure. But its difficulty to attain roughly equals the difficulty of getting a house cat to purr, or conversely, to scratch. When you receive a direct reply from Imbroglio you know you have arrived, however, as Imbroglio is like the wind.
View Quote
Not true. Imbro contributes regularly in the technical forums. He knows his stuff... When you've been banned by Striker and insulted by MM...you will have snatched the pebble from the Arfcom hand...[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:28:03 PM EST
Dang! Everyone is being so generous with the weaponry that I might leave my stuff at home to avoid all that nasty cleaning.[:D] Tanerite anyone?
Top Top