Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 4:59:27 AM EDT
turns out the cmp has a new batch of american manufactured walnut stock sets!  

got their email in the in-box this morning and placed my order right away!

i have a low numbered winchester in new condition with a crappy european birch stock on it.  the serial # is so low and the stock is so obviously a replaced, and the actual rifle is in such good shape i have to think it must have been damaged in battle, picked out of the battlefield, repaired and then finally returned to the cmp.  the rifle shoots wonderfully, but the stock looks very out of place.  

i'll post pics when i get the stock set, before and after swapout.  you guys will be impressed...

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:23:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Got the same email. Don't need a stock though. I'll probably kick myself later for not buying one!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:31:08 AM EDT
[#2]
How much?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How much?

They are selling for $118.95 plus $8.95 shipping.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:51:29 AM EDT
[#4]
At the North Store?
Can you call and order one?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#5]
WOO HOO!!!

the stock set is gorgeous!  

just got this thing in at work, now i get to swap out the crappy beechwood stock on my highly collectible winchester m1 with a genuine american walnut stock set!

man, little things make me SOOOO HAPPPY!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top