Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2009 6:44:45 PM EDT
Any good websites out there with Womens Apparel?  

Looking for some T's or Tank's.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Apparently there are no sites........
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure what you're looking for, I guess. Shooting themed tank and tees? Cafe press
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 1:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, shooting themed was what I was looking for.  I thought that maybe some of you might have come across a site or a store, that had women's (shooting) clothing.  

Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 5:54:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out the store here! STORE

Always open for more suggestions to carry there!
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#5]
There may be a new shirt coming out from An Aftermarket Company ........

That I designed .......

On the front it has their girl bathroom logo ...... smoke coming from the end of the attachment on the pistol, and 3 spent shell casings falling down.

On the back it has their classic boy bathroom logo ...... the boy has 2 holes in his groin and one hole in his head....... underneath it says .... "Yes, I shoot like a girl..."

It is entered in a design contest for that Almost Absolutely silent Company.

If it is the winning design it will be made available in the future.

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Even though I've been married to the gun world for 20 years now, I've not really been to active in it, until now.  
I've done some shooting over the years and even shot my first groundhog.  Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to the range more, taking the CCW and now I am a member on here.  

So, I started looking online to see if there were any shirts/t's that caught my eye.  There doesn't seem to be too much out there.
The Online Store here on AR15 is pretty nice, you do have a few things that I liked.  

As for suggestions, would you be able to do the camo in different colors?  Brown's or Green's?  

I've seen some shirt's/T's on Cafe Press that were neat, the saying's/graphics but I didn't care for the shirt's themselves, most of them were the same, white shirts or tanks.  I would like to find something in a woman's type shirt, different colors with sayings or graphics on them.  

As the husband tell's me " I need gun stuff"  

Thanks
AmyLou
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw a darling pink tee at the Crossroads Gun Show a couple weeks ago. It was pink and had a handgun and a purse on the front, with "Accessorize" printed below. Too cute. Alas, I had already spent my money on a pink rifle case and ammo.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 12:56:36 AM EDT
[#8]
How about here?

http://packinginpink.com/
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Something not pink would be nice...
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is one of the problems I have. Either the clothing is pink, has shades of pink in it, or is based off pink. Ugh. Don't they know that the type of chicks that want to wear the clothing for real purposes (not for fashion mistakes) don't want to wear pink all the freaking time!

Link Posted: 5/14/2009 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That is one of the problems I have. Either the clothing is pink, has shades of pink in it, or is based off pink. Ugh. Don't they know that the type of chicks that want to wear the clothing for real purposes (not for fashion mistakes) don't want to wear pink all the freaking time!

Or, um... ever? You can never go wrong with black.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or, um... ever? You can never go wrong with black.

Oh I know! Most of the "tactical" clothing I have is black or woodland camo. What I really want to find is tactical pants that are meant for a woman that doesn't go up to our armpits and not straight legged. All that I can find are men's tactical pants and they are too long in the crotch.

Link Posted: 6/9/2009 8:20:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I am a pink sorry!
Packing in pink has some nice stuff if you want to look there
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:35:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Here are a few I have bookmarked, although I haven't bought anything from most of them yet....

http://www.shopmetrospy.com/

(Like someone else said, there are TONS at cafepress which you can get in just about any color/style.... just do a search for women/guns/shooting/etc.....)

http://shop.cafepress.com/design/10999941

http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/

and the ar15.com store, of course....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Advanced Armament (aac store) has some nice shirts for girls and some new designs soon I think
Ranger up (www.rangerup.com) has a limited amount, far better for the guys
I also like the Don't Tread (www.dtomstore.com)on Me store for cool designs

I hate pink.

As for pants and polos 5.11 makes tactical clothes for women.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top