Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:12:35 PM EDT
I searched but couldn't find this.  I'm sure if there is a thread about it, the dupe police will cite me...
http://video.lauraingraham.com/Women-gets-two-days-in-jail-for-being-combative-with-officers-at-traffic-stop-28685390
Two females arguing about their vast knowledge of traffic laws...  It doesn't end like they thought it would.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll sit this latest outrage out
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Highway robbery! simple as dat
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Why did she need to get out of the car?  Seems dangerous to make the peasants get out of their vehicles to receive a ticket.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet one of them has one of these...

" />

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL Press hard, five copies, have a nice day.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet one of them has one of these...

http://i.imgur.com/RhJEhA5.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/RhJEhA5.jpg" />  
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#9]
When dicks and cunts collide.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#11]
See Pennsylvania V Mimms and Brendlin V California for the relevant opinions of the Supreme Court.
These girls need to talk less and study more.
Lots of traffic related legal opinions here
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

^This^
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:25:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"You read her her rights!"
View Quote

That made me giqqle.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#16]
I nearly got arrested for telling a black cop that the only reason I was getting a ticket was because I was a while person driving in a black neighborhood and he was being racist.

He had been there for three days and the only people he pulled over were whites.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Respect my authority!
Kiss the boot,  kiss it!

LOL
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:38:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
Five!

I'm more interested in GTFOing than arguing. I'll walk off while they keep running the cock holster.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#19]
What would he have done had they been driving a vehicle where the window doesn't go down all the way?

Roy
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I nearly got arrested for telling a black cop that the only reason I was getting a ticket was because I was a while person driving in a black neighborhood and he was being racist.
He had been there for three days and the only people he pulled over were whites.
View Quote

I wouldn't want to be "driving while white" in Ferguson when the police dept there decides they need to "balance their numbers" in order to get the DOJ off their back.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:04:42 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't understand these people. I speak as little as possible to police, during traffic stops or otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That's the part I didn't get, paper her with tickets, toss em through the half open window and go to lunch. Some guys just have to fly the flag.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Five!  

I'm more interested in GTFOing than arguing. I'll walk off while they keep running the cock holster.
That's the part I didn't get, paper her with tickets, toss em through the half open window and go to lunch. Some guys just have to fly the flag.  

No shit! I've got better things to do than argue with my ass hanging out on the side of the road.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Five!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Five!  

Or just stand there and let them rattle on. They'll eventually say something factually incriminating, or otherwise helpful to you, as they babble on about a mind-boggling array of legal concepts that they don't understand.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#26]
What's with the cops in these videos getting so butthurt over windows?

They've got to know by now it's only bait. Just give them the citation and both of you can move on with your day.

Instead, unnecessary escalation happens, just like in that video....
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:12:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Or just stand there and let them rattle on. They'll eventually say something factually incriminating, or otherwise helpful to you, as they babble on about a mind-boggling array of legal concepts that they don't understand.
View Quote
How about an arrest process and report takes ~2 hours.

I'd rather them keep their mouth shut.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:12:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'll sit this latest outrage out
View Quote

Logging the Hallowed First Reply is not sitting it out.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:18:54 AM EDT
[#30]

...and that's where I would have lost my job for pepper-spraying both of them.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Those cops were dicks.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#32]
"I'd like to exercise my right to get out of the car."

Which amendment is that?  Too bad the vehicle wasn't packed with obnoxious women like a clown car!
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I wouldn't want to be "driving while white" in Ferguson when the police dept there decides they need to "balance their numbers" in order to get the DOJ off their back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As a white person I have no rights.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#34]
He's within his rights to have her step out of the vehicle.

Lawful arrest when she refuses.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#35]

It never seems to work by being stubborn with the police.  Roll down the damn window already and quit being a car load of bitches.  Holy crap, they were very annoying.  I imagine I am in the minority but I thought those two officers were trying to keep things calm.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Those cops were dicks.
View Quote

And those women were cunts.

Ok, Let's move on.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I see those re-education camp classes are paying off.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:37:41 PM EDT
[#38]
A couple of shit-house lawyers.

They were determined to make the traffic stop a bitch-fest.

What is about money that causes loss of IQ points?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Some police just think you have to make people comply and not take shit to keep your respect in the community. You can tell, they are the ones that have lots of pieces of their uniform that look like they have been torn off in fight and then sewn back on.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's with the cops in these videos getting so butthurt over windows?

They've got to know by now it's only bait. Just give them the citation and both of you can move on with your day.

Instead, unnecessary escalation happens, just like in that video....
Some police just think you have to make people comply and not take shit to keep your respect in the community. You can tell, they are the ones that have lots of pieces of their uniform that look like they have been torn off in fight and then sewn back on.  

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:02:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Well, assholes collide, but actual jail time seems a little harsh for a pissing match.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

"You read her her rights!"
View Quote
I'm sure they said "Hey asshole!  I want to call my dipshit lawyer!"

Got no time for shit like that.  Toss a bunch of tickets through the slot and move on.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:52:04 PM EDT
[#43]
When egos collide....
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:19:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Five!  

That would work if you don't view slights and assholes as inches off your dick.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:20:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you feel profiled because 99% of the white folks in cars in that neighborhood were either there to buy drugs or pussy?  

P.s.  Which were you there for?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:43:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Five!  

Ya that doesnt work that way here. One must sign the citation or go to jail. Having the window in a half way position is an officer safety issue...truthfully. Ever had your arm rolled up in a window and the driver hit the gas?? I have. Next time I'm shooting.

Then there is the "He scratched my window" complaint. The size of my metal ticket book going through that window and me not sticking my hand in there means I will probly have to drop it in there...police brutality when it hits them. Plus they may be trying to cover the fact they have been smoking drugs or drinking.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#47]
In before the full story with their back grounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top