Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/18/2016 10:14:59 AM EST

CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — The other day, Carol Meyer and her friend Ellen went walking in the woods of Chappaqua. For all they knew, they might see a coyote or some rare mushrooms or Hillary Clinton.

“I just have a sense — ” said Ellen, putting on her gloves.

“You think so?” said Carol, adjusting her scarf.

A Clinton sighting was hardly unlikely. She and her husband were Chappaqua neighbors who enjoyed an invigorating, mind-clearing tromp in the local nature preserve as much as anyone else. And now, of course, she was back in town. Ellen had already seen her in the woods twice since she lost the presidency, and she wasn’t the only one. Two days after the election, a young woman had spotted Clinton and taken a photo with her that went viral, leading to fake news stories alleging that the whole thing was staged, which was said to prove once again that Hillary Clinton couldn’t do anything that did not strike a false note. But Chappaquaians knew better.

“Of Course Hillary Clinton Was Hiking The Day After She Lost the Election You F-----g Dumba--es,” wrote one Chappaqua native blogging in defense of the young woman in the photo, who had received hate mail afterward, which was why Ellen and others did not want their full names made public. “It’s not uncommon to run into the Clintons in the nature preserves, or even on the road.”

“I read this article by Michael Kinsley — he was saying Donald Trump is a fascist, but not in the usual sense,” Ellen began, and as they walked along, the words “corporate statism” and “Tillerson” and “democracy” drifted up into the maples and pines.

They huffed up a rocky hill and walked along a ridge. They eased down into a clearing by a half-frozen stream, which was where, two days after the election, Ellen had been walking her yellow lab Phoebe, distraught over the results and saying to herself, “If I see her, I see her” when she actually saw her, in the woods: Hillary Clinton coming around a bend.

Seeing Hillary Clinton out here in nature helped, even if it was also unsettling.

“It kind of brings it all home — like, oh. Wait. That’s who lost,” Carol said, and soon, they reached the last part of their hike, a path winding through a marshy area of low shrubs with long yellowy leaves. The leaves looked like uncombed yellowy hair. That was what they saw now, not Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-the-chappaqua-woods-a-search-for-hillary-clinton/2016/12/17/60daea40-c3c0-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.aba778b553d4
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:17:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 10:18:01 AM EST by Hawk_308]
Old delusional lady possibly wondering around in the woods , someone better issue a silver alert .
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:18:52 AM EST
So the SS just lets her wander around by herself out in the woods?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:19:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:20:18 AM EST
More scripted, staged BS.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:20:55 AM EST
Staged.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:21:11 AM EST
I bet if you do a background check on the chick who "found" Clinton wandering the woods she is actually some big donor, pollster, fundraiser--and this is some bullshit story meant to humanize the Hillcunt so that maybe some more donations float her way.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:21:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 10:22:09 AM EST by nightdh]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:21:52 AM EST
"The leaves looked like uncombed yellowy hair. That was what they saw now, not Hillary. "
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:22:47 AM EST
Maybe they will find a few boxes of Michigan ballots hiding in the woods.
That would be a story.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:25:36 AM EST
that fucking bitch can't even walk up a set of stairs with out help, climb into a van with out help, step up onto a dais without assistance........what would she be walking around in the woods for?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:28:03 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:
that fucking bitch can't even walk up a set of stairs with out help, climb into a van with out help, step up onto a dais without assistance........what would she be walking around in the woods for?
View Quote

They rolled the Handivan to the edge of the woods, propped up Hilcunt and medicated her so she can speak coherently, dragged over the fundraiser/pollster/donor chick (who had been thoroughly vetted before the meeting), tussled everyone's hair, and made it look like a totally non-staged random event before Hillary started coughing up black bile and literally scared the toddler to death.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:29:09 AM EST
Originally Posted By GreenBastard:
I bet if you do a background check on the chick who "found" Clinton wandering the woods she is actually some big donor, pollster, fundraiser--and this is some bullshit story meant to humanize the Hillcunt so that maybe some more donations float her way.
View Quote

She was found to be the daughter of someone who ran a fundraiser for Clinton in the past. Such a coincidence!
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:30:48 AM EST
My brother lives in Asheville, NC and told me that when the Obamas have visited, rumors would spread that they were headed to a certain place and crowds would form there and wait for hours to get a glimpse of them.

There is also a rumor there that the Obamas will be moving there or having a part-time residence there, much to the excitement of many of the locals.

I cannot imagine how these people have groupies. I'd rather watch my dog take a shit than stand around waiting to see a washed-up politician walk into a restaurant.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:36:58 AM EST
In search of the Clinton Coven..
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:39:32 AM EST
The Hillary Witch Project
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:40:21 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 10:42:22 AM EST by Palm]
Hillary can barely walk on flat paved surfaces and she is tromping through the woods? Oh, and based on the size of her ass, they must be short walks with a DQ Blizzard in hand.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:40:51 AM EST
Liberalism is a mental illness.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:41:26 AM EST
Originally Posted By MisterPX:
View Quote

We can hope....
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:46:28 AM EST
They have better chance of finding bigfoot.

FHRC in the woods with fake hiker was a photo op setup
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:47:19 AM EST
Originally Posted By SWODaddy:

We can hope....
View Quote

Little red riding Hillery
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:49:53 AM EST
View Quote

Does she still have a SS detail?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:52:32 AM EST
This morning I made by normal trip to the porcelain throne and as I got up, turned around to reach for the handle to flush, a casual glimpse down revealed what I thought was Hillary.

A double take and I knew that it was mistaken identity but an easy to make mistake.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:52:32 AM EST
Their tribe atheist Marxist feminazi lesbians with children
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:52:49 AM EST

We can hope....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MisterPX: So the SS just lets her wander around by herself out in the woods?

We can hope....

She's just a former Secretary of State now. There's no Secret Service protection for former cabinet secretaries.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:53:31 AM EST
Originally Posted By backbencher:

She's just a former Secretary of State now. There's no Secret Service protection for former cabinet secretaries.
View Quote

Former first lady.

Detail for life.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:54:08 AM EST
I can't wait for people to start hanging stick figures of her in the forest as a warning to the hikers.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:54:19 AM EST
Will they settle for running into one of her doubles?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:54:42 AM EST
“It’s not uncommon to run into the Clintons in the nature preserves, or even on the road.”
View Quote

Read this in the voice of David Attenborough or Steve Irwin.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:55:16 AM EST
Can we get her to go to Fort Marcy?

There are benches and everything.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:55:55 AM EST
More Fake News, Butthurt Byline.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:56:05 AM EST
Old news, fake news, the media is desperate to keep the Commies - errr, Democrats relevant. You lost. Suck it, bitches.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:56:28 AM EST

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:57:48 AM EST
That's some Blair Witch shit.
Seniors who can barely walk upstairs don't wander around in the woods.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:58:53 AM EST
I say leave her in the woods. 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:58:55 AM EST

View Quote

Former first lady, that qualifies her.

"Under a new law signed today by President Obama, all former U.S. presidents and first ladies will receive lifetime Secret Service protection."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-restores-lifetime-secret-service-for-former-presidents/
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:59:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 11:09:41 AM EST by doc_Zox]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:01:05 AM EST
Originally Posted By Steve_T_M:

Read this in the voice of David Attenborough or Steve Irwin.
View Quote

The Steve Irwin voice works well for this.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:02:02 AM EST
Which women? The minority of white women that voted for hillary, or the 53% of white women who voted for Trump?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:02:30 AM EST
Look for the entrance to the Krampus lair, she will be inside.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:02:33 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 11:30:26 AM EST by Kihn]
Fools!!!!!! She's on the hunt for wild prey!!!! She is satiating her desire to kill innocent things with the backyard wildlife hunt. She may not be able to contain herself if she runs across a stupid normie. She hates irredeemably stupid normies. Like the ones that voted against her and stopped her, blocked the ascension to her dreams. She may not be able to discern the difference between a stupid normie and a stupid feminist in her fit of rage....
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:07:20 AM EST
Originally Posted By mucknuggle:
My brother lives in Asheville, NC and told me that when the Obamas have visited, rumors would spread that they were headed to a certain place and crowds would form there and wait for hours to get a glimpse of them.

There is also a rumor there that the Obamas will be moving there or having a part-time residence there, much to the excitement of many of the locals.

I cannot imagine how these people have groupies. I'd rather watch my dog take a shit than stand around waiting to see a washed-up politician walk into a restaurant.
View Quote

Obama is setting up his shadow government in DC by buying a home 1.5 miles from the Clintons. He's gonna have Valeria Jarrett live there with the Obamas to continue their neo-Marxist revolution. He's the vanguard of the movement since Bill was deballed by the scandals and the meme war along with his wife.

His place can park 10 cars. Tom Perez needs a job. A few others.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:08:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 11:32:50 AM EST by Kihn]
Originally Posted By Palm:
Hillary can barely walk on flat paved surfaces and she is tromping through the woods? Oh, and based on the size of her ass, they must be short walks with a DQ Blizzard in hand.
View Quote

From the lack of fresh kill blood. She had to tone it down during the campaign. She is back refreshed and feeling vital. Hillary being Hillary. Back in tune with nature.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:09:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By JAD762:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JAD762:

They surround the kill zone and try to keep the collateral damage to a minimum.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:10:12 AM EST
Reminids me of Bill on Omaha beach.... such a disgusting little man.... all faked up for the cameras, but back in the 90's all the democrats were in such awe of him.

Originally, the White House told photographers they were considering a "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" moment, where Clinton and children would throw flowers into the sea. But they settled on "a moment of solitude." The President knew he was supposed to look reflective for the three cameras and dozen photographers who joined him. But after looking soulfully out at the ocean for a moment, he seemed at a loss for what to do next, according to a photographer on the scene, who was scared that Clinton was about to mouth the words "What do I do now?" But then, spying the stones at his feet left by his advance staff to show him where his camera mark was, the President crouched down and began to arrange the stones into a cross. He gathered more stones to finish the cross, and then bent his head as though in silent prayer.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:10:25 AM EST

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MisterPX: So the SS just lets her wander around by herself out in the woods?

We can hope....

She can pretend Bill's are hers.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:11:29 AM EST
Searching for Hillary Clinton need to be a History channel special like that monster quest show they used to have.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:11:30 AM EST
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:
View Quote

PCP is a helluva drug.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:12:04 AM EST
Originally Posted By broadrunarms:
Can we get her to go to Fort Marcy?

There are benches and everything.
View Quote

She made Fort Marcy what it is today. Nobody heard of or cared about it prior to the Foster death.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:12:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By AJ-IN-JAX:
I can't wait for people to start hanging stick figures of her in the forest as a warning to the hikers.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:12:33 AM EST
Silly bitches, Bigfoot's in the whitehouse.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top