Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 7:03:22 PM EDT
Ok I've been single about 6 months now.  Dated a little here and there since then but only met one girl that I ever got the least bit excited about.  I posted about her here, former military, arkansas state police, new to the area, really cute, slightly lib but I was making headway in converting her.  Well one day she up and dissappeared on me.  That was 4 months ago.  I tried calling, IM'ing, Emailing, all of it.  Never a response.  Worried the shit out of me.

She just popped up, apologized and told me she was back around now.  Very odd.  Very very odd.  The only thing I can think of is that she worked on the LT. Governers protection detail and he's been out of state for several months for treatment for leukemia.  You'd think she would have let me know if that was it though.  She just dropped off the map.  Like called me on a Saturday afternoon and told me to let her know when I got off work so we could go out and then never answered.  Weird.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Run! Run NOW!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Run! Run NOW!

No, I wanna play with her Sig
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
is it true that policewomen are wild in bed?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Women are crazy
 You're just figuring this out?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Women are crazy...?

Since you probably didn't notice, water is wet, dirt is dirty, and air is ... um... airy.

JOE
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Women are crazy

Water is wet.

ETA:  Half a minute too late.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
if you really like her try to see her again maybe she will open up, if not you might as well hit it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Women are crazy

not so

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#9]
She may be a mall ninja who is undercover as a police officer....watch your back.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Women are crazy
 You're just figuring this out?

HOLY SHIT.......YOU ARE JUST NOW FIGURING THIS OUT????????

OMG LETS START A NEW POST!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude, she's perfect!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#13]
My theory on women:

All women are crazy.  Every last one of them, myself included.  It's just varying degrees of insanity.  If you find a woman who is crazy about one thing or another and it's tolerable or even encouragable (i.e. Black Rifle Fever ), that's when you've got a keeper.

[/hijack]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
She may be a mall ninja who is undercover as a police officer....watch your back.

No, I know a lot of state troopers and thought her story was B.S.  They backed her.  

And yes I know, and have known women are nuts.  I've just never had a woman do something like this before.  it was odd.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#15]
maybe she got confused about the proper order of things and flipped out BEFORE getting married.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Did you introduce her to your Prince Albert?  Maybe that's why she ran off.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's my far fetched and probably wrong theory. She ran off with some dude and got pregnant. The guy found out and left her so she came back to you.

Either that or alien abduction, either way there's a pregnancy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Not possible

I'm 25 and been married twice.  When I'm 80, I'll have been married twice.  she knows that. Not an issue.

Chicks LOVE the pa
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#19]
like crazy insane man

go date her, have fun. do not get marry and be happy

next topic dusty
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:41:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn't you just escape one crazy woman?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Can't live with them but can't live with them. Maybe she afraid of you since you ate stalking her. Don't even call her anymore, its her move. If she does call you, play it cool & if not screw her. There are plenty of other crazy & half crazy women out there to spend your time on.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Run! Run NOW!

Is that what we're calling it these days?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
is it true that policewomen are wild in bed?

Nope....teachers!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Run! Run NOW!

Is that what we're calling it these days?

Well Arkansas state troopers have Glocks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
like crazy insane man

go date her, have fun. do not get marry and be happy

next topic dusty

ok
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Ask her what is up, just be direct and confront her about it.  If she does not answer well enough, see ya.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#28]
I plan on it IF she actually contacts me again.  I wonder if she didn't slip and hit a wrong button and just tried to play her way out of it.  I dunno.  I guess I'll find out though.  If not, no sweat off my sack, but to drop off the face of the earth like that, it'll take a hell of a lot to build ANY level of trust.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
.....Well one day she up and dissappeared on me.  

She just popped up, apologized and told me she was back around now.  Very odd.  Very very odd.  ......

Yes, very odd.  Dont believe anything she tells you.  Eject now.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Women run on emotions... the majority of them don't do whats "Bad for me now.. but good in the long run", they do the "good for me now, but it'll hurt in the long run".

Its what they feel is good at the moment.

Not all women are like this, just the majority of ones I run into.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Crazy doesn't begin to describe them...

The thing that has always confused me is their different views of a breakup, we end the relationship and want to just move on to something else. They feel like they have to do something TO YOU because the relationship ended. I guess they can't have closure until they destroy something. My friend Rod is in Iraq with me now, his longtime live in girlfriend decided to move out, when he got home on leave, he found she had poured motor oil all over the carpet the day she moved out. Why do something like that?

But, in this particular case, brother, what she did to you is just plain...rude. I'm sure even our spies tell their wives "I'll be gone for awhile" or somethin'. Has she ever said where the heck she was?

Crazy? ummmm......YES, THEY ARE!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:22:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Crazy doesn't begin to describe them...

The thing that has always confused me is their different views of a breakup, we end the relationship and want to just move on to something else. They feel like they have to do something TO YOU because the relationship ended. I guess they can't have closure until they destroy something. My friend Rod is in Iraq with me now, his longtime live in girlfriend decided to move out, when he got home on leave, he found she had poured motor oil all over the carpet the day she moved out. Why do something like that?

But, in this particular case, brother, what she did to you is just plain...rude. I'm sure even our spies tell their wives "I'll be gone for awhile" or somethin'. Has she ever said where the heck she was?

Crazy? ummmm......YES, THEY ARE!!!

Didn't say, I bet she's been in Seattle. She's not actually supposed to talk about what exactly she does but I was supposed to go to the Governers christmas party with her, and I know a lot of troopers and a few capital police officers so I half figured it out half got told what exactly she did.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Been waiting a while to find another use for this pic here.  Glad I made this one...

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Been waiting a while to find another use for this pic here.  Glad I made this one...

x

WTF MIKE? lol
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

x

WTF MIKE? lol

Fixed.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#36]
ok, but if she says to you "...we lost alot of good men out there....", I'm gonna worry about ya.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#37]
lol She never deployed, but her unit did.  THAT messed her up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:24:00 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
is it true that policewomen are wild in bed? h.gif

Nope....teachers! hr

big time. i will never forget gina.

imagine a divorced seventh day adventist school teacher with doe eyes, and a mouth...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:35:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Any work-related issues are irrelevant and are only a screen for poor behavior on her part. I find it hard to believe that during the span of four months she couldn't make a quick call or send an email, IM, or note via carrier pigeon.

Basically she stood you up for four months.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:55:43 AM EDT
[#40]
she probably hooked up with another dude, another cop, but they had a falling out,

so congratulations dude, your sloppy seconds
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:02:04 AM EDT
[#41]
met someone else............. it didnt work out.......................... shes back
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:24:51 AM EDT
[#42]
You're her "back up man". You gotta ask yourself if you are comfortable with "seconds". [or thirds, fourths, and fifths]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Like I said, I'm not pressing anything.  Sloppy seconds is still taggin a pretty good lookin piece o' tale.  Besides your always sloppy seconds unless she's a virgin  They ran our of virgins in the 40s
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Like I said, I'm not pressing anything.  Sloppy seconds is still taggin a pretty good lookin piece o' tale.  Besides your always sloppy seconds unless she's a virgin  They ran our of virgins in the 40s

Well heck then. You sound like you know exactly what's going on with this chick's flakiness.

In that case, mate, feed, kill, repeat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top