Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/21/2005 4:04:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 4:07:09 AM EDT by DLMan123]
I had it out with my girlfriends mother yesterday and she got around to my disire to open a gun shop. She seamed to have a motivation to crush dreams as a motivation. But I think that she is grossly misinformed too and was trying to fool me. She said that in ten years guns will be more and more restricted and only cops will ever be the ones allowed to have them. I told her that if that was the case *bullshit* I would have to sell to cops then because cops need guns and ammo and gear too. With somewhat a smart ass remark I told her that if a cop buys a gun at full price I would sell them a pair of Jack Boots for half price. (She didn't get it either, or didn't think it was funny) Either way she thought that no guns makes the world a safer place. I told her more gun control a safer world it does not make.

She brought up England and the fact that they have no civilian guns there. And there is no gun crime. Well since she brought it up I thought that I should tell her that the police there are now armed because the crime has gone up. While gun crimes may have become more common it also means that since the bad guys will just beat you to death with a stick it doesn't really matter what they used your still dead. I also told her that home invasions while someone is home it is more common too.

Her some chimed in and told her about his UZI that he got willed to him from his father in law and this was after her talking about haveing a gun in the house means that someone in the house is going to get shot. I told her that since there is no kids in my house and everyone in my house is over 21 and have either no desire to touch the guns (girls) or have gun handleing skills (in the rare even that I let them touch it) and nobody gets shot. I even bang her daughter 2 feet from my Glock in the dresser. (I didn't tell her that though) I told my girlfriend that though when she talked about how evil guns are.

I even took a picture of her poing with the gun so if she ever runs for office on a gun control ticket I will let this leak out.

It was not a great argument because it had some sour emotions that came from it. And she brought up gun control after I was given a really great dinner too. The whole arguement started after I told her that my brother sent me a marines shirt and gave me a USMC backpack and she gave me the dirtyest look and has this liberal outlook that was is wrong and if the law feels good first tax for it then pass the law.

I haven't heard from the girlfriend today and I think that her mom got the joke and is mad at me now. If the daughter is pissed at me for some reason I think that I don't care. I will get another one. Ever since christmas when she told me no gun stuff not even ammo and didn't think that I was serious when I would settle for tube socks instead. It hasn't been the same between us.

D.L. Man

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:19:13 AM EDT
BTT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:26:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DLMan123:
If the daughter is pissed at me for some reason I think that I don't care. I will get another one.

Sounds like true love.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:28:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Justa_TXguy:

Originally Posted By DLMan123:
If the daughter is pissed at me for some reason I think that I don't care. I will get another one.

Sounds like true love.

As serious that I am about it. I think I could be lieing. It might be love. Drama/love.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:48:04 PM EDT
If any gun restrictions, run away. Get married and have kids, she will bitch about guns in home and you may wuse out.
Top Top