Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2007 7:45:39 AM EDT
I was reading a thread earlier about purse carry vs holsters, so I was curious how women really carry.  (men are welcome to answer if its a wife or girlfriend that carries).
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
this thread has a potential of getting dir-T
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a carry purse, but I don't like he thought of a purse snatcher getting my gun, so I usually have my BUG on me, just in case.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Mrs. aa carries her P3AT in a Kydex pocket holster she Velcro'd into her purse. She also picked out special an open-top style purse instead of one with a flap cover and she leaves the top of the purse unzipped.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I carry OWB or pocket. That means I have to wear a belt and untucked shirt. It's more comfortable though. I don't like to carry a gun in a purse or other off body way but have in the past.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Detective lady friend carries an S&W .38 airweight in her purse in a leather holster.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#6]
my wife usually carries IWB, or in her pocket...depends on what she is carrying.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#7]
IWB and in purse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top