Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 1:42:06 PM EDT
 With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has  established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.

Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.
Attached is the first picture available of this world's first
women-only parking lot in Minnesota.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/1GUNRUNNER%2FWomans%2520parking%2520lot%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
OH how many times have we all seen that?   Should there be a poll?  

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#2]
That's great.  Gotta show that one to my wife.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Happy?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Happy?
View Quote

Hell yeah!  All joke/funnies posts should include such a poll.  Make it mandatory.  Strict enforcement.  All non complying posts will be deleted!!! bwaahahaha

nah.. I'm not tryin to bust your balls 1gun.  I'm sure many of us have seen this... maybe even once or twice here.. but at least it's not like it 'just came out' and 15 different people start new threads about it!  Now THAT is annoying... lol

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I was very curious when I read this topic.  Click, looked at the photo and LMAO!    That has to be european with those types of cars.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Before you knock 1gunrunner look and you will see he paid and is an AR/team member , you are not! so he has paid for the right to post whatever he feels is old or not(poll or not) As i see it AR/15fencer you still owe a paid membership before you get to let paid members know what really bores you! just a thought ,, bob cole  really funny #1gunn saved it to file to send it !
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Has been tried in Germany...

[img]http://www.vwgolf.de/Bilder/Fpark.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I see my mom.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Kar 98 when i photoshop that onto #1gunrunners i will have a good picture! good for what i don't know but GOOD..  thanks bob cole
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top