Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2007 6:58:00 AM EDT
A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

'Pulled hard'

Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self defence.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.

In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".

I am in no way a violent person

Amanda Monti  

He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.

She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."

The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#1]
niiiiiice  

there is crazy and then there is friggin crazy
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#2]
wow....
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Ouch.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#4]
[Wayne Brady] Does Wayne Brady have to choke a bitch? [/Wayne Brady]

Seriously I'd kill a chick for trying to eat my left nut.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:05:08 AM EDT
[#5]
guess she went nuts
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:05:53 AM EDT
[#6]
DAMN! The bitch tried to swallow it too!

But she is in no way a violent person. Watch out for her fellas! Damn man, hell hath no fury right?
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:06:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Hopefully the one he has left will do him juust fine.  My lead carpenter only has one nut and he is almost proud.  He wears shirts (not on my jobs) that, for example have a squirrel on a tree limb holding up an acorn and exclaiming "I only have one nut!" and stuff like that.  He has alot of different ones.

I think one of them says "One Nutty Dad"

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
guess she went nuts

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:10:22 AM EDT
[#9]
That should be a death penalty offense.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link?

I wonder what "recreational" drugs she was taking at the time.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Two years?

How long would a man get for mutilating a woman's vagina?

And I don't want to kick a man while he's down, but how in the FUCK can you not successfully fend off a woman who's trying to rip your balls off?
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Two years?

And I don't want to kick a man while he's down, but how in the FUCK can you not successfully fend off a woman who's trying to rip your balls off?

I promise that there was drug use by all parties involved
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Well at least here, armed men wouldn't have to hope she got the death penalty. Preventing serious bodily injury (and I think this qualifies) is reason enough to shoot to slide lock, at least here in Ohio.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Two years?

I think you're on to something there.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:16:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Two years?

Dude, Liverpool Crown Court - England. 'nuff said.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Two years?

the way I read it there were multiple folks sitting around drinking, the now one-balled dude was sitting around in his drawers...almost guarantees some rec drug use

all great fun till somebody ends up minus a gonad
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Amen Subnet!! If you cant fend a woman off the jewels... you need to turn in your man card.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:29:51 AM EDT
[#18]
That is one evil bitch that shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Kill  it  with  fire

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm guessing that all of these people were on drugs. With that said, I think the woman deserves a medal...for stopping the spreading of this tools seed. Having your balls ripped of is way not cool, neither is populating the world with dipshits so the way I figure it is she inadvertently performed a communtiy service.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:45:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you don't....

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#22]

CJ
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#23]
"....A friend handed it back to him saying "That's yours!"........
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Like the Almond Joy/Mounds commercial say's: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't"!!!...

Damn, that would hurt more than just about anything. Hell I can't think of what would hurt worse...

ETA: Damn it Playmore beat me to it!!! Leave it to an evil minded woman to come up with that!!!

Just kidding Playmore, please don't rip my balls off!!!....
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:18:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Wonder how much he'd win for damages in a civil suit.... bitch probably doesn't have much though.

If I was on that jury I'd give him everything she owned, plus she'd be paying for the rest of her miserable 'non-violent' life.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#26]
OH DAMN..............
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:26:57 AM EDT
[#27]
In all seriousness, we must make an example of this woman.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:27:42 AM EDT
[#28]
WTF - That is un F'ing believable.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jezus PMM...........

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#31]
How the hell is this even possible?  Did she cut his bag open first?  Many things are wrong with this story.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:43:47 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
"....A friend handed it back to him saying "That's yours!"........

You've got to love the British propensity for understatement.

Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Amen Subnet!! If you cant fend a woman off the jewels... you need to turn in your man card.  

Turn in? I'd say it was automatically revoked. Let him keep it next to his nut in a jar.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#34]
There are very few things that truely call for beating someone to death.

This is one of those things. No jury with a male on it would convict him for stomping her into a sticky pink puddle.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Holy crap!

It's possibly to rip a nut off?!?  I thought that was just funny shit from kung fu movies!

Wow...I'm gonna have to spend some time making sure my balls know how much I love them and that I'll always keep them safe
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#36]
This happened about 2yr's ago. I wonder why it's back in the news...?

Sack ripping link...
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I bet he wishes someone had emailed him this pic when he first asked her out.

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#38]
This aint crack bitch, don't swallow the evidence.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Well at least here, armed men wouldn't have to hope she got the death penalty. Preventing serious bodily injury (and I think this qualifies) is reason enough to shoot to slide lock, at least here in Ohio.

If that happened at your house party we all would have watched.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Monkey Steals The Peach!

ETA:  He's probably bragging... "yeah, she choked on it..."
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:08:25 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Like the Almond Joy/Mounds commercial say's: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't"!!!...

Damn, that would hurt more than just about anything. Hell I can't think of what would hurt worse...

ETA: Damn it Playmore beat me to it!!! Leave it to an evil minded woman to come up with that!!!

Just kidding Playmore, please don't rip my balls off!!!....

Funny...Considering your avatar seems to be BEGGING for it....
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:14:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Holy snot.....

She pulled a guy's nut off and tried to eat it......

Ya. That's about the craziest broad I've ever heard of.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:16:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

So......wrong.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top