Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

Just wait and see how many in this very thread are on board with that message.

Pro Tip: Seek wisdom, knowledge and the truth and you will find it.

Click To View Spoiler

View Quote

Yep, heck even Christian Conservatives numbers are dropping.  On this board you have Conservatives who don't believe in God and state as such.  I can only assume some are in the occult as well.
VP
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
The whole "Santa Muerte" (Saint Death) is a very real thing, especially among the narcos.  They have all kinds of that Santa muerte shit in the botanicas, too.  Creepy as fuck:

Attachment Attached File

As far as believing any of this hocus-pocus shit, I've seen no definitive proof but I don't fuck with it, and respect it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:41:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
100%.
There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed(PBUH) is his prophet.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]
My first car accident was getting rear ended by some fat bitch... get out to assess the damage,  and here's goth hogzilla... she has a huge pentagram necklace... upside down cross tats on both arms... some weird,  fucked up earrings, and stickers in the windows of her saying witch and some other stupid shit...

I told my dad what happened,  and dad, being dad, said "great!!! You probably got the whole fucking family cursed now "

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This probably makes more logical sense than a lot of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are inherently driven towards faith. However, Christianity  (or any other religion) requires that you commit to the tenants of that faith. People don’t want to commit to that so they become “spiritual”.

The occult is just a way for edgy liberal females to rebel against the faith of their parents.

This probably makes more logical sense than a lot of it.

To let the fox in the henhouse ....

Has the occult ever been more than that?

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Religion is bullshit.
View Quote

I believe we will all find out for sure whether that is true or not, at the end of our days, one way or the other.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thats the beauty of this all....you can claim to be whatever you want, and act however you want. Thats your free will. But, you/I/we/they will be judged one day.

If you are discrediting Christianity due to the actions of some...well, you missed the point entirely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not trying to rag on Christianity, but I know more unfaithful, divorced, and materialistic Christians than I do pagans.  Christianity has some very serious issues, right now.

...I don't know any witches or people into the occult.

Thats the beauty of this all....you can claim to be whatever you want, and act however you want. Thats your free will. But, you/I/we/they will be judged one day.

If you are discrediting Christianity due to the actions of some...well, you missed the point entirely.

... and you're going to bear the natural consquences of the wrongs you do in this life.

If you are actually a christian you know that stuff is being borne by your stand in, christ, and that he doesn't deserve it. And you cannot be a christiand not love your savior. If you don't, you have serious reason to doubt if you ever were a christian in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't know dude.  A couple of celebrities or influencers I could buy as "edgey", but when you have an organized network of the occult happening at the highest levels of entertainment and government and it is clearly ramping up, well....I'll just say it shouldn't be so easily dismissed.  

https://image.al.com/home/bama-media/pgfull/img/alphotos/photo/2015/02/08/-09b0b466332958f3.JPG
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/ace/ws/660/cpsprodpb/7FF4/production/_108365723_hail_satan_still--39.jpg
https://video-images.vice.com/articles/60623d56276e89009ba60a1d/lede/1617051141105-lil-nas-x-montero.png?crop=1xw:0.8282563025210083xh;center,center
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think its just young idiots trying to be "eDgY" more than actually believing in the shit

I don't know dude.  A couple of celebrities or influencers I could buy as "edgey", but when you have an organized network of the occult happening at the highest levels of entertainment and government and it is clearly ramping up, well....I'll just say it shouldn't be so easily dismissed.  

https://image.al.com/home/bama-media/pgfull/img/alphotos/photo/2015/02/08/-09b0b466332958f3.JPG
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/ace/ws/660/cpsprodpb/7FF4/production/_108365723_hail_satan_still--39.jpg
https://video-images.vice.com/articles/60623d56276e89009ba60a1d/lede/1617051141105-lil-nas-x-montero.png?crop=1xw:0.8282563025210083xh;center,center

I was an edgelord when I was in my teens and 20s.  I would draw pentagrams and write Beelzebub on anything and everything.

This stuff isn't edgelord-stuff.  People are taking this very, very seriously.

Saying this is edgelord-stuff is like saying Islam or Communism is edgelord-stuff.  Saying that no one takes it seriously, or that no one SHOULD take it seriously, just because the observer himself does not is the viewpoint of a solipsist.  And that attitude is pervasive on this forum.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hi god.

Nice to see you know the hearts of all men and can make absolute blanket statements like that.

Everyone has to be like you think they should, or they're just being spritual hucksters and hypocrites?
View Quote

If their hearts were in the right place they wouldn't be wearing pentagrams and doing things antithetical to Christianity.

Their spirituality is hollow and self serving.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I believe we will all find out for sure whether that is true or not, at the end of our days, one way or the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Religion is bullshit.

And Koa has answers to the bigger questions in life too.

Meaning ... he has a religion.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#11]
There was a time in my life I wanted to find religion.

I read every damn book.

I tried Wicca for a week. The occult seemed.cool/edgy.

It's fucking stupid and ritualistic as shit. It's fake as hell dude, ain't even worth worrying about it.

I mean some of it is neat from a spiritualistic point of view.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Witch craft is just a bunch of stinky, but harmless fat goth chicks with 20 cats.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's the religion of perverts and communists, that's why.
View Quote
I don't think OP was talking about The Catholic Church.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#13]
They like to throw it in your face. Kind of like when the GOP inverted the stars on their elephant logo.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There was a time in my life I wanted to find religion.

I read every damn book.

It's fucking stupid and ritualistic as shit. It's fake as hell dude, ain't even worth worrying about it.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Witch craft is just a bunch of stinky, but harmless fat goth chicks with 20 cats.
View Quote

There was just a Mexican human female caught smuggling 20-something human hearts into the U.S.

It doesn't really matter if YOU don't think it's real.  A lot of people do think it's real.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Daphne Interrupts A Voodoo Ritual - Scooby Doo Scene
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I believe that the spiritual or supernatural realm has merit for it's existence.

Even the scientific realm in the sense of the things that are not seen seems to support it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm not trying to rag on Christianity, but I know more unfaithful, divorced, and materialistic Christians than I do pagans.  Christianity has some very serious issues, right now.

...I don't know any witches or people into the occult.
View Quote

Do you understand basic math?

If there are 10 Christians for every 1 pagan, of course you are going to know more.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#19]
It’s all make-believe.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
People wear crucifixes and no one bats an eye. Religion.
People wear a pentagram necklace and everyone loses their minds. Religion.
Religion is bullshit.
View Quote

You're getting warm on your journey for the truth, and what you said is theologically accurate.

To be quite honest with you..."religion" is why a large cross section of people that go to "church" wont make it to where they think they are going to.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:58:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It’s all make-believe.
View Quote

So, how can you be so sure of your position at the present?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Because we don't accept satanic religions?
Take it easy on the smokable cocaine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh my butt fucking god. I guess 4 more years of Bidden if he doesnt croak.
Listen you want to be a fucking holy Paladin fighting demons come LARP with me in a public park in platemail.

This is how we keep losing elections.

Because we don't accept satanic religions?
Take it easy on the smokable cocaine.

And injectable pot
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#23]
even the apple logo has a bite taken out of it in an nod to Eve. lol.  They hid it all in plain site.

It's all rebellion towards God.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#24]
So, them using their freedoms is somehow stopping you from practicing your religion of choice?

Just keep your children away from them and ignore them like every other religion you don't agree with.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#25]
The Exorcist Files Podcast

This is a cool/fun listen
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So, them using their freedoms is somehow stopping you from practicing your religion of choice?

Just keep your children away from them and ignore them like every other religion you don't agree with.
View Quote

You can't see the forest through the trees, dude.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Exorcists say they ones you see are low level LARPers or mid-level guys.

The real guys you will NEVER know or see because what they are doing are felonies.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#28]
I purposefully look for chicas with the Santa Muerte tattoo.  Those are the fun ones
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Reminds  me of a movie. It was at every turn and they couldn't out run it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Exorcists say they ones you see are low level LARPers or mid-level guys.

The real guys you will NEVER know or see because what they are doing are felonies.
View Quote

Yeah dude they’re casting LEVEL TEN spells when we all know level nine is the cap on legal spells in the United States.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This reminds me: I have to build some Blair witch style twig figures in the woods to freak out the next person who walks through. And hang wind chimes. Going to put them around this thing.
https://i.ibb.co/pz2pmm9/20230521-125113.jpg
View Quote

I'm not going to lie, that movie really fucked me up for a while.

I didn't go online to read about it and my friends told me it was sort of a documentary went terribly wrong when they brought it over to watch.

They kept saying how terrible it was for those people, and that someone had found the camera in the woods and made a movie of it.

Yes, I was gullible and believed people way too much when I was young, guess I though because I was honest to a fault, then everyone else was too.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Witchcraft, paganism and the occult are running RAMPANT

What they all have in common, including several posts in this thread, is that they are all anti-Christianity.

That’s the blatant primary motivator right now.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I believe that the spiritual or supernatural realm has merit for it's existence.

Even the scientific realm in the sense of the things that are not seen seems to support it.
View Quote

Stuff like ... if things are only physical, how does your thinking change your brain.

If things were only natural, it would be the other way around.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s all make-believe.

I suspect a good number of people reason something like this ...

I was just faking it.

I couldn't find anyone I didn't think was faking it.

Therefore it all is fake.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's right! If we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone! We just need to show them we'll leave them alone harder.

The best principal to stand on, is not standing on any principal at all. Because standing on a principal would mean you would be disagreeing with another person who wanted to do something differently, and that would be tyranny.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Any of you guys who get all worked up about this shit and legit think that Satan is at work trying to mess up your life, you're half the reason they're doing it.

Half of these satanist/pagan people are just fat fuck retards who need to buy into something spiritual but are too fucked in the head to just pick a normal religion and roll with it.

The other half are doing it just to be edgy and troll Christians - and look, it works
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Any of you guys who get all worked up about this shit and legit think that Satan is at work trying to mess up your life, you're half the reason they're doing it.

Half of these satanist/pagan people are just fat fuck retards who need to buy into something spiritual but are too fucked in the head to just pick a normal religion and roll with it.

The other half are doing it just to be edgy and troll Christians - and look, it works
View Quote

Found him.  Oh, the irony.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Buddha says all yous are full of shit! Now come rub my belly you heathens.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He contradicts himself.

The writing say the true injeel cannot fail.

They also say that we have become corrupt and false (requires the true injeel failing).

Muslims in the west know to avoid this discussion. It's a no-win.
View Quote

But they recognize Jesus, so at least in that sense they're better than pagans.   And the Bible is far more reliable of a text both historically and spiritually.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#41]
My wife used to work at a place and there was a young woman who worked there who was a wiccan chick who supposedly delved into "white magic" and so forth.

I met her one time when I was in there and she gave off this vibe of being very strange and kind of looked that way too.

I mean, she seemed harmless enough, but still it's hard to tell about someone when you've only met them briefly.

I think all religion has those types which are weak and are actively looking for ways to expand their horizons through the supernatural realm.

Christianity and it's counterfeits have these as well.

I remember when I was a teen I read a couple of paperback books about the occult.

It was a stage and in my mind it wasn't as far fetched of a thing as the way I felt about once I started reading about it.

The feeling it gave me was a tease to the senses and one of self importance and enlightenment.

I was immature and easily led at the time.

The target audience that most of the world of the occult is looking for.

It is not a wise man's game.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm just here for the Dungeons & Dragons
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Christianity is declining, but humans are inherently spiritual creatures.  Before Christianity spread to Europe and many other places, those peoples were pagans worshipping a pantheon of gods, animists or whatever.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm just here for the Dungeons & Dragons
View Quote
Don't forget Harry Potter.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Any of you guys who get all worked up about this shit
View Quote

Why would I get worked up about something that's been going on for thousands of years.

The fact is there will always be believers in Yahweh, and there will always be unbelievers.

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Found him.  Oh, the irony.
View Quote

Bro I'll be with you when you drop the reference to the evil Satanist rock music band from your username otherwise I'll just assume you're trolling the forum
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow, 2 in one day.

The belief that you just described is called the "Just World Hypothesis."  It posits that the world is inherently just, and anything good or bad that happens to someone is done so because they deserve it.

It's absurd.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#48]
People trying to be edgy (satanists) in order to get attention they cannot otherwise obtain.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Bro I'll be with you when you drop the reference to the evil Satanist rock music band from your username otherwise I'll just assume you're trolling the forum
View Quote

lmao I guess you never been in the military or ever manned a 240.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#50]
God sent the flood to wipe out the nephilim.  

When they died, God cursed them to roam the earth as spirits.

God's angels warned that even as spirits they could still corrupt people.

You are seeing live spiritual warfare.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top