Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/17/2001 7:15:59 PM EST
Im concidering an FFL licence but am in a toss-up as to witch one to get(apply for) the 6 or 7 type. Can anyone give me a heads up as to witch one will give me the most "benifits", IE witch one will allow me (if any) to have the most fun stuff...A/F Suppressors ect.. jim [>:/]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:40:49 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:46:19 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:35:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2001 2:34:29 PM EST by morlock13]
Type 03 - COLLECTOR OF CURIOS AND RELICS. (pertains exclusively to firearms classified as curios and relics, and it's purpose is to facilitate a personal collection. It is NOT a license to buy and sell curios and relics. With this type what do you mean It is NOT a license to buy and sell curios and relics? I cant use it to "buy" or cant use it to buy then resell the firearm. jim
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:39:45 PM EST
morlock13: can't use it to engage in buying and selling firearms as a business. Only exempts you from interstate restrictions and background checks on C&R/antique firearms - not on modern arms which haven't been put on the C&R list. For anything not C&R, you're regular joe, and must do the 4473/NICS check, etc. It is good for a discount from brownells, though.
Top Top