Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2001 8:15:59 PM EDT
Im concidering an FFL licence but am in a toss-up as to witch one to get(apply for) the 6 or 7 type. Can anyone give me a heads up as to witch one will give me the most "benifits", IE witch one will allow me (if any) to have the most fun stuff...A/F Suppressors ect..

jim  [>:/]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 8:40:49 AM EDT
[#1]
NOBODY ? ANYBODY?

jim
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Type 03 -
COLLECTOR OF CURIOS AND RELICS.
(pertains exclusively to firearms classified as curios and relics, and it's purpose is to facilitate a personal collection. It is NOT a license to buy and sell curios and relics.

With this type what do you mean It is NOT a license to buy and sell curios and relics?

I cant use it to "buy" or cant use it to buy then resell the firearm.

jim
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
morlock13: can't use it to engage in buying and selling firearms as a business.

Only exempts you from interstate restrictions and background checks on C&R/antique firearms - not on modern arms which haven't been put on the C&R list.  For anything not C&R, you're regular joe, and must do the 4473/NICS check, etc.

It is good for a discount from brownells, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top