Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2012 2:06:38 PM EDT
God NFA is such a pain in the ass.  I'm not looking forward to dealing with the ATF at all, let alone giving the fuckers $200 to smuggle more guns to Mexican drug gangs.

I know, CSB and all that.  Here's a pic of my future can to redeem this thread.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quicken software?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quicken software?

negative, went through http://www.199trust.com
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#3]
How are things going with 199trust.com? I'd like to know if this is a viable route to establishing a worthy NFA trust.

Danny
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I keep trying to read and learn but...can't really get a straight answer.

What exactly is a gun trust?  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I keep trying to read and learn but...can't really get a straight answer.

What exactly is a gun trust?  

In for answers...

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a trust you can put all your class 3 stuff in to avoid the CLEO signature and to allow your toys to be passed down to someone else.  It does everything a trust does, for guns.  Andrasik (member here) has a ton of good info on all things class 3.

The trust route is very easy.  I've used it three times now with no issues.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
God NFA is such a pain in the ass.  I'm not looking forward to dealing with the ATF at all, let alone giving the fuckers $200 to smuggle more guns to Mexican drug gangs.

I know, CSB and all that.  Here's a pic of my future can to redeem this thread.

http://www.machinegunsplus.com/sites/machinegunsplus/uploads/images/tbac.jpg

How exactly are you "dealing" with the ATF. Fill out a form, pay the tax and wait. Not tough at all. I dont recall any of my transfers being a pain in the ass actually. I think I have called twice, talked directly to my examiner, who is a human being by the way, just overworked. She was actually nice to talk to.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It's a trust you can put all your class 3 stuff in to avoid the CLEO signature and to allow your toys to be passed down to someone else.  It does everything a trust does, for guns.  Andrasik (member here) has a ton of good info on all things class 3.

The trust route is very easy.  I've used it three times now with no issues.

State laws still apply, correct? I couldn't put a SBR in a trust in a state that doesn't allow SBR's, right?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Great can, TBAC makes some of the best there is.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#10]
What local Class 3 are you using, if you don't mind my asking?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#11]
You don't really "deal" with the ATF so much as you wait months for your form to crawl from the bottom of the stack of paper to the top and get approved.

far as I know the 200 dollars goes into the general fund, not to the BATF budget.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Thunder Beast from up North!  Nice pick.  I'd love to have that for my M1A, but I think a .223 can will be next.

You're going big, I did a Sparrow to dip my toe in the water.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top