Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2002 7:13:36 AM EDT
We are faced with what could be the beginning of the fall of our freedoms here in Wisconsin if we allow the Democratic Liberal pricks get elected.  Our biggest fear is Doyle.  We could be looking at the beginnings of a communist state ranking up there with California.  He is trying to take away our gun ownership rights, rights to reload our own ammunition and even own so much as a shotgun shell.  We all need to get out and vote.  I would hate to see one of the best states for gun owners go down the drain.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Now is the time for every Wisconsin gun owner to assert his right to vote, and vote Republican.  

Something bothers me more than the fact that Doyle is slightly ahead in the polls right now. Thompson is pulling a large portion of gun owners away from the Republican party by saying that he's the only candidate that will support the Personal Protection Act (the CCW bill that was killed by Chvala and Risser).  The truth is that McCallum has already said he's sign it into law if it passed across his desk.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
my money is on Doyle getting elected.

Life sucks.

I'm going to jump  this sinking ship (WI) within a year or two.

Good luck.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top